Chapter 10

It was morning when Sukuna woke up because he felt uncomfortable, tracing the source of it, he saw Tsuna using his arm as a pillow while she slept like rock unmoving. But while she was comfortable, he was the opposite as his arm felt numb.

Annoyed at how leisure she was sleeping on him, he tugged his arm away, after that he placed his hand on top of his stomach while the other on top of his eyes. As he still felt sleepy, he closes his eyes again.

Tsuna who had lost her pillow slowly opened her eyes waking up, as she rubbed her eyes she also sat up. Tilting her head to looked at Sukuna, well more at his arm she reached out to it, but as she extended her hand while lifting herself.

She slipped.

As she fell on top of Sukuna, Sukuna grunt in pain at the sudden hit. Sukuna opened his eyes and clicked his tongue loudly, as he opened his eyes, he saw Tsuna had fallen asleep yet again on top of him.

She was already slightly bigger than when they first met, her height probably was around his upper leg now. Do kids often get big that quick? Wait, she said she is the slow type right. How tall should she be anyway with her age. He suddenly thought.

Lifting himself with his arm, Tsuna rolled down to his thigh causing him to sighed, how could she still be asleep?

Picking her up by her arm, he pulled her up making her dangle in the air while she was still asleep. But after feeling the pull, she slowly woke up again, opening her eyes. When she looked at Sukuna, she smiled brightly as she was very happy to see him and extend her hand out to reach him.

She had a very innocent childlike expression, that could probably melt the cruelest heart.

But remembering last night, he suddenly felt annoyed and the feeling of wanting to kill her appeared again inside his mind. After he had told her to look at him instead of the flower, she suddenly snorted as she looked away and gave him a very annoyed expression.

She was thinking that she would always look at him even without him telling her. That's why she was annoyed, she didn't need permission to do that, but Sukuna made it sound he was giving her permission.

Sukuna on the other hand felt annoyed at her reaction, how could she give him such an indifferent expression after what he said. Snapping back to the present, Sukuna noticed Tsuna's gaze was on his arms. She was looking from the left and then the right and then the left again.

Annoyed at how her head was snapping from left to right continuously, Sukuna pinched both her cheeks with one hand, stopping her immediately. He glared at her making her flinched for a moment.

"I thought you have four arms Sukuna-sama" She started.

"But I've never seen more than two, so, I thought you were probably hiding it, but now that that you're like that, I still can't see four arms." She said pointing at Sukuna's naked torso, he was feeling rather hot last night, that was probably why his upper body was bare.

"Hmph, that's child-play for me, I can change myself how I want" He said smug.

"Hmm" She only hummed in reply and look rather sleepy again and soon she fell asleep yet again while her cheeks were still being pinched. "Oi!" Sukuna shouted while shaking her.

"Aren't you going to ask 'Can I see?' or 'Why do you have four arms?'" He shouted not realizing how childish he sounded.

"I don't care" She said with a straight-faced, she was sleepy and Sukuna was disturbing her sleep.

"You will still be Sukuna-sama to me" She said looking straight into Sukuna's eyes.

The moment could have been meaningful if Tsuna didn't say. "Now let me go, I want to sleep"