Chapter 7

"Sukuna-sama"

"I told you to drop the -sama"

"Sukuna.."

"..-sama" Tsuna continued to called making Sukuna sighed in defeat.

The both of them were still on the floor, with Tsuna still sitting on top of Sukuna, in hope of stopping him from going away again, she was really hoping him not run away from her again.

Its been a long year and they never actually had a conversation. Simply put, she was fed up with Sukuna avoiding her, she wouldn't have thought much about it, if he had completely distanced himself. How indecisive was he anyway?

"Let's talk, Sukuna-sama" Tsuna said with sparkling eyes.

"I have nothing to talk about, kid, and drop the -sama" He said clicking his tongue.

"Why do you keep avoiding me, Sukuna-sama?" She asked. 'To the point, I see, and did she ignore me?' Sukuna thought for a second.

"I'm not avoiding you, and drop the -sama or I will kill you, kid"

"You can't kill me" She said, Sukuna would have felt annoyed but it all went away when he heard a hint of sorrow in her voice.

Deciding to not say anything anymore, Sukuna stay silent, and Tsuna also stay silent, Sukuna started to feel awkward, 'Should I have talk again, wait, I did say I didn't have anything to talk about, she should be the one talking, but why is she so quiet all of a sudden? I so want to kill her right now.' he thought as cold-sweat dropped down his forehead.

"You can let me go" He said.

"I promise I won't go away." Clicking his tongue for a moment, he then continued, "How annoying"

Tsuna then slowly get off him but before she did, she looked at him suspiciously making him irked, "I will seriously kill you" He said annoyed.

After that Tsuna knelt beside Sukuna who was still laying on his back. Tsuna looked intently at him like she was still afraid he will go away. No words were exchange between them, Tsuna stared dagger into him while Sukuna looked away.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The moment of silent between the two was broken when Sukuna couldn't take the silence anymore and snapped his head to looked at Tsuna, she jerked in surprised when he did. He then said "Well, let me go" calmly, but he was already seething with anger inside his mind.

Tsuna tilt her head to the side confused at what Sukuna was talking about, then Sukuna realized Tsuna had probably done what she did unconsciously. He sighed in frustration, people who can't control their power were troublesome.

"So annoying" He said.

They don't know how to used it, and some can't even undo it, Sukuna could break the technique that was binding him but he didn't want to waste time and energy, so, he started thinking of other possible solutions, then he thought how she first used it using her voice.

"Will you go go?" She asked.

"No, I won't go go" He said but soon regretted because of how childish it made him sound.

"Just say you will let me go" He ordered.

"I already did let you go." She said simply

"No, say 'I let you go'"

"Was it you or I?" She asked innocently, but Sukuna was started to get more and more annoyed

"Repeat after me. 'You can move'" Sukuna said after sighing calming down a bit.