Chapter 22

Last night Sukuna had placed a barrier around the forest where they were living at, he had sense people snooping around, and it seems soon the day they will live peacefully will be cut short.

Glancing down to the woman in his arms he felt proud seeing all the marks he had given her. Leaning down he softly lay a kiss on top of the sleeping figure, feeling it, Tsuna scrunched her forehead disturbed with the sudden movement.

Her expression only caused Sukuna to smirk in amusement. Even though they hadn't go all the way yet, he was still satisfied with how things were, closing his eyes images of last night came to him.

"St-stop that" Tsuna whimpered.

Sukuna was eagerly playing with her buds that was on top of her breast, one was in his mouth and one was between his fingers. And sometimes he would fondle them with his big hands.

"Why?" He said as he gave her nipple a bite.

"... They-"

"Huh?" He asked again as he bit it between his teeth and gentle pulled it causing a moan to escape her.

"The-they're s-small" She said as she covered her face with her hand not wanting to see Sukuna that was about to teased her again.

"They're cute"

"Hu- ah.."

"I like them, I like how sensitive they are, and I like how it's yours."

"They're perfect" He said with a smirk as he looked at her breast with satisfaction before dipping down again so he could continue to give them pleasures.

And after that he finally could groped her behind that was on his mind all day, and to say the least he was very very satisfied with it.

'They were also perfect' He thought as his hand slowly went down and not so gently, he gave her behind a good squeeze again.

Immediately Tsuna's eyebrows squinted together yet again, annoyed at how her sleep was disturbed.

Feeling Tsuna shifted, Sukuna came back to reality and hopefully not continued to think about last night. "Good Morning, Hime" He said as he lay a kiss on her temple. "Good morning" She mumbled out as she rubbed her eyes. Sitting up, the blanket slide down and her naked body came into view.

'How could somebody be so perfect?' He thought to himself as he licked his lips at the view he was seeing.

'And all mine..'

"That's why I'm cold" She said remembering she was not wearing anything before lying down again as she snuggled closer to Sukuna. "Tsuna.." Sukuna called her thinking for a moment that she should know the situation they were having now.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she looked up to face him.

"..."

"...do you want to go somewhere else?" He asked, he had thought that maybe she shouldn't know of the people that was lurking around, he will take care of them before she even know after all.

"The hot springs?" She asked, but her expressing gave out how she still didn't like hot springs. "Yes and no" He answered.

"I had wanted to go to the hot springs but what about travelling around, don't you want to go see more?" He asked. Tsuna then hummed as she thought about it for a moment.

"Okay" She said as a smile appeared on her face.

"I will go anywhere with you, Sukuna-sama" She said causing a smile to now appeared on Sukuna's face.