Chapter 20

Waking up, Tsuna found herself stuck, like stuck stuck, she couldn't move one bit. As she opened her eyes, she was met with a chest, a certain someone's chest. And soon it came back to her, what happened the night before. Her cheeks immediately lit up remembering it.

When she felt something hit her inner thigh, she noticed she was naked and the man hugging her was also naked. Thinking back to what was touching her inner thigh, her eyes shot opened as she paled.

She let out a shriek and pushed Sukuna with all her might, surprising him who had already woken up too. She moved back away from him and put her hands up defensively as Sukuna slowly sat up. The blanket fortunately dropped down to his waist and covered what she didn't want to see at the moment.

He didn't do anything yet tears gathered on the corner of her eyes causing him to smirk.

"Well good morning to you too, Hime" He said.

Tsuna on the other hand was silent, she hid her face with her hands as she knew he would tease her even more if he saw how red her face was.

Deciding to approached her, Sukuna slowly stood up and started walking towards her, and Tsuna who heard movement peek from between her fingers and how shock was she when the first thing she saw was the thing that was between his leg.

An even louder shriek escaped her as she saw how it stood up straight and hard.

Tsuna moved back and when she reached the wall she slid down to the floor as her eyes lock with Sukuna for a moment before she finally pulled her knee to her chest and hid her face between her legs.

Sukuna however gulped, 'Did she forget she was naked?'

'What kind of position is that? I can see her clearly.. especially down there..'

"Hime, I can see your private parts" He said with a smirk. And as he expected as he said those words, her head quickly shot up and her hands quickly went down to cover her exposed privates.

She glared at him as a blush paint her cheeks red.

"I-I ca-can see yo-yours too" She said to teased him but far from teasing, Sukuna rather felt what she was doing was cute, and he didn't actually felt embarrased if she saw him, it was the opposite, he was proud of it.

"Well, that's good" He said confidently as he leaned down to capture her lips for a moment.

"You remember what I said yesterday, right?" He as he stood up straight again

"Me being like this will hurt" He said causing her to seriously looked at him, he palmed his face to hide his smirk but Tsuna thought he was in pain as worried was clear on her face.

"Should I-I you know-" She said a little stutter because she didn't know what to called what she did last night.

"Hmm, that would be nice, but let's try something else" He said to her as he walked even closer to her.

She was still sitting on the floor when he was standing close to her, as he gripped his member with his own hand, one hand touched her face and tilt it up, with a smirk Sukuna said, "Open your mouth"

--

There was a powerful sorcerer that was said to be as powerful as Ryomen Sukuna, when Sukuna was still a human sorcerer, the two of them was said to be the strongest together.

That sorcerer lived during the same time as Sukuna and Tsuna.

When a certain news reached his ears saying how the King of Curses had killed a human woman in the capital after a solid 5 years without killing, he knew he needed to moved at that moment. A chance had finally appeared for him to fight the King of Curses.