Chapter 5

Sukuna had not come back to the shrine since Tsuna went back home, but after a month or so in thought of the next sacrifice that will be given to him, Sukuna went back to the shrine a day before the date.

He was thinking on should he or not massacre the villagers that had gave him a kid as a sacrifice. But every time he thought about it, the kid's face flashes to his mind.

And every time he would shrug it away and snort in annoyance. Continuing on, because of how long he has been away from the shrine, some curses had manisfested itself near the forest, deep inside the woods. Sighing deeply as he strode the woods while killing the curses that was running away from him, suddenly, he stopped.

Did the villagers give him the sacrifice a day earlier or did he get the date wrong? But inside the shrine he could sense someone.

He didn't realize he had stop on his track while thinking about it, snapping back to reality he continued walking even closer to the shrine. What caught more of his attention was the smell of blood, it wasn't much but it came from inside the shrine.

As he stood in front of the door, he slide the door opened with one hand, his eyes widen at the sight in front of him, he did wanted her to wait for him, but..

He wanted her to sit in front of the door with both her hands on her thigh as she kneeled while looking straight at the door. Her red eyes drawn him in every time she looked at him that was what made him feel something.

He didn't want it to be like this.

Tsuna was sprawled on the floor, unconscious, Sukuna could her the faint breathing of the little girl in front of him, scanning quickly at her body, he could see a pool of blood near her arm, that seems to be gone at the moment.

Clicking his tongue, he strode quickly to kneel beside the girl, he quickly began examined her body for further injuries. Blood drenched her clothes, some had dried but some were rather fresh, the cause of her falling unconscious was probably because of blood loss.

"Tsk, so annoying"

Even though he said that, he put his palm on her arm and help her fastened the healing of her arm. After that, he started cleaning the blood that was on her body while cursing from time to time saying how troublesome it was. After disposing her tattered clothes. Sukuna realized she needed clothes, he sighed yet again.

He took off his own, and use it to cover her like a blanket before slowly standing up and walking towards the door, he had one destination in mind.

"I guess, it'll be a massacre" He said before grinning from ear to ear.

--

A few hours ago.

Tsuna was staring at the wall every day, she still wasn't responding to anything. She felt empty, nothing, nothing at all. Hearing the door opened, she turned her head to face the village chief who had entered was glaring at her with hate.

Well that's nothing new, everyone always looked her like that.

Feeling a hit on her side, Tsuna was sent flying to the side of the room, it didn't stop but she also didn't mind it. Feeling the village chief kick and stomp at her small body, she smirked for a moment.

'Was he always this weak?' Tsuna thought.

After he had stopped, the village chief panted, he was tired, while Tsuna who was hit was already beginning to heal.

"You can't do anything right" He suddenly said after regaining his breath

"If you had stay there, my daughter would have not have to go tomorrow." He continued as he walked circled around the room.