Chapter 11

5 years later.

There were two beings that was chasing each other, using the tall trees as a camouflage, they jumped from tree to tree easily, the smaller and lighter woman was in the front, and today her mission was to shake the man behind her off again.

Which was nearly impossible.

When she heard what she was doing she wanted to protest but the reward was something she really wanted, a trip to the capital. That was why she kept doing it.

After 5 years long of training, Tsuna had grown from her small to a more petite figure not all that childlike anymore, even so she was still very short and small compared to Sukuna, only reaching his chest. Her black hair was kept long, over her waist, which she sometimes chose to let down or tie up.

She was wearing a short-length light color kimono that was given to her by Sukuna, she didn't know where he brought it from but she could only thought of the capital, to village folks like her, the city life was something she would at least want to see once.

She was also giving normal length kimono, but when she is training, she will obviously wear the one that can make her movement easier.

There was a reason on Sukuna not letting Tsuna go to the capital, the cause was humans, lots and lots of them, the numbers meant more curse powers could be generated or produced. It was a few months after they start training using curse powers. It turns out she was sensitive to it.

Tsuna also knows that she fainted once because she was exposed to Sukuna's power too much one day, after years of training she should not have any problem, but Sukuna still wasn't sure.

The moment she fainted was something he didn't expect especially with her body. He expected her to heal the day after the longest he could think of but she didn't, it took a few days longer.

And at that time, she was unconscious the whole time, and that whole time, Sukuna didn't left her side once, one would hope that the moment she woke up Sukuna would have hug her but as she opened her eyes, he stood up and walked out the shrine.

Soon, Tsuna was up and doing great like nothing had happened. And so, Sukuna also acted like nothing had happened.

--

Back to the present, as Tsuna kept running, Sukuna was taking his time chasing her, her win was when he lost sight of her or when she did a surprise attack on him.

It's was the nth time they did this mission, she had failed many times but she felt like she could succeed today.

"Hime! I can still hear you!!" He shouted making Tsuna to clicked her tongue loudly. She was not trying to fasten her step, because she wanted to not distance herself from Sukuna. Feeling just close enough, she jumped up to the air, and then did a backflip, so that their position could reversed.

Placing her hands together, she locked her eyes at Sukuna's back. "Bind" chain erupted from her sides and launched itself to Sukuna, but just as it was about to hit, suddenly Sukuna disappeared.

"Fail again, Hime" He whispered to her as he appeared at her sides. She placed her hand beside her to block the hit from Sukuna, but it was futile as she was blown away, it also seems her arm were destroyed by the hit.

As Tsuna grew stronger, Sukuna also started to not hold back, she couldn't count how many times she almost died and how many times she really died too. It started because of her actually, Sukuna didn't hold back, but Tsuna taunted him on how he was still being soft on her.

In truth after their time in the hot springs, Sukuna didn't want Tsuna to feel anymore dying. But, when Tsuna found out, she kept pestering him, saying she will be okay now, because she was stronger also because of him.