The End

4/27/21

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that I'm not continuing on with this story anymore since this was actually written a while ago and I hesitated to post most of these chapters. I'm very self-critical when it comes to writing and I like to re-read what I've written a lot to remind myself of events that happened which causes me to like the story less.

A couple years back when I wrote this, I didn't really have a solid story to follow and wrote out on a whim which makes me look back and really not like how the story flowed. I don't call myself a writer/author whatsoever and it's not exactly my passion, but I do put a lot of time and effort into my writing when I do.

Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted to find if anyone really eagerly awaits for a chapter update (which I highly doubt) but I do bare good news, if anyone is interested!

Much like this story, I decided to post something else; a collection of one-shots thats been collecting dust for years, revised or rewritten. So of you like shorter stories, feel free to check them out.

I also have a couple other story ideas not yet posted because of the lack of plot. I can always seem to start a story but never finish. One where it starts off at the burst of a "zombie" apocalypse except they aren't exactly your textbook zombies. Another deals with one being famous without the other knowing and coincidentally bumping into each other. And one last one dealing with the soulmate AU where one day, you'll be able to hear your soulmate's voice telepathically.

All very cliche ideas that have been used time and time again which is another reason I haven't posted something.

Thank you to everyone who's been reading so far and I'm sorry about the abrupt stop in the story. I hate it when authors do that but I just can't pick up the motivation to continue.