Chapter 7 - Cursid Hormones

Warning(s): Hint to sexual topic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Armin's Journal
Summer of 8th Grade

☀️

   The most embarrassing thing happened to me today.

   My Papa, the Jaegers and I all went to the beach since it was supposed to be pretty hot today but I didn't really get much sleep last night. So all I really did was sit in my chair close enough to the ocean so the tide could glide up and over my feet as I read my book. Well, I at least tried to read. Eren and Mikasa were both boogie boarding in the ocean and often tried to ride waves and crash into my chair.

   I couldn't stop watching Eren. But I had my book up to make it look like I wasn't watching him. And then it happened...

   When Eren was successfully on a wave and looking at me, I immediately looked back at my book and smiled. But then I looked down. Lower than my book, further than my lap. I had a pitched tent...

   In a panic, I dropped my book, shielding my lap from anyone's view. I saw Eren and Mikasa both got taken under water so I made a run for it. I placed my book down on my chair and ran for the water, sitting down in the shallow part of the tide where my legs were invisible to the eye.

   Eren eventually caught a wave and washed up beside me, smiling brightly. He asked me to come in the water with him since I finally got all wet. Even though I assured that I was fine where I was, he pulled me up and dragged me deeper into the water! What's worse is that once he kept going deeper into the ocean, I started crying a bit, begging to leave me alone.

   Eventually, he felt bad and walked me back to my chair. I practically raced for my chair and grabbed my towel, hiding myself within it. And then I sat down and soaked my book...

   But the good thing that came out of this was that Eren was completely clueless.