Chapter 29 - Delinquent

Writer's Notes: I decided to tag along a song to each chapter, so listen to it as you read, if you wish. I feel music always does a very good job a setting the mood while reading and often write to certain music depending on the tone of the chapter.

This one you can find on Inspira's YouTube channel as well as many other songs I'll be tagging on to the chapters. They are short, so you'll probably have to loop the song.

Song: ein - ammmm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Armin Arlert (17)
Fall of Junior Year
Sunday, December 20th, 4:12pm

🍁

"guess who still has there old ipad to text on?"

Oh boy. He better not get himself in even more trouble. I almost don't want to reply just to keep him out of trouble yet I text back anyways "Eren... Does your mom know you still have that?"

"she must have forgotten it even existed because she didnt ask for it when i handed everything in." I sighed softly and brought my phone back to my bed, now laying back down all snug in my covers. "looks like mr perfect didnt get punished afterall."

"No. He let me off the hook with another of his life stories. I suppose that was nice of him 🤷‍♀️ Also I really don't want you to get in trouble so maybe we should just talk tomorrow?"

"pffft i'm practicaly a master at sneaking electronics."

   "i played on my ds till 10 at night on every school night during 4th grade so im prety much an expert at this."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, placing down my phone momentarily to take a sip of some peppermint tea. The triple dots appeared in the bottom left corner for quite some time until Eren had sent a picture of himself with a screwed up face which made me laugh. "this thing has photobooth! remember that?!"

"That's the app that has all the weird filters, right?"

"hell yeah! it looks like some old pictures are on this app too."

The triple dots lingered for a long time, leaving me eagerly staring at the screen for what I assumed were pictures. Those little dots caused me to get so anxious...

And then they finally popped up...

"this ipad runs like shit."

My eyes scanned over all the fond memories in these pictures. They were mostly of Eren and I messing around with the filters. A few of Mikasa snuck in as well. The one that especially made me laugh was one where Eren used a mirror filter to kiss himself with.

Classic "Jaeger Bombastic."

There were a few that were actually just normal pictures of the three of us all baking with each other. Looks like Carla's recipe for chocolate-cherry-chip brownies. Eren's old cat, Fluffster (yes, that actually was his name), popped in a few times. Poor cat looked so unwell compared to what my naive memories remembered.

One thing that really caught my eye was that most of these were taken when Mikasa's hair went down to her butt. Those pictures were very hard to come by.