Chapter 24 - Influenced

Warning: Mature topics, sexual reference, alcohol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren Jaeger (17)
Fall of Junior Year
Saturday, December 19, 10:58pm

🍁

   The blond looked like he was about to crash. Not even a movie like Christmas Vacation could keep him awake. So I decided to try and rub at his waist a bit, give his head a couple kisses.

   "You're not feeling tired, are you?" I cooed at him, my voice croaking from tiredness. The blond hummed softly and he tried to move his head off my shoulder, groaning "Th-The world is spinning faster..."

   "Well... I could try and carry you upstairs so we can get in bed." I purred, watching the blond's head loll around. I was used to alcohol. At least to the portion I had.

   The blond cringed, swatting at my shoulder. "N-No sex..." He groaned, weakly punching at my chest. "I wasn't suggesting that. I just want you to be comfortable." I assured the blond, leaning into the blond a bit more. "Nmmmno. You wanna get all up in my beeswax." Armin said, though inching close again.

   I gave his lips a soft peck and said "Maybe someday... I wouldn't try to take advantage of you." I do have to admit that I'd like to get more intimate with him but we're taking it slow and I'll respect that.

   Armin whined softly and said "Now I feel bad..."  

   I blinked at him and muttered "What..?"

   "I know you want to be more physical but I keep holding you back from doing so because I'm scared of you going too quickly for me or making fun of me." Armin rambled, a bit louder.

   My heart sunk... I thought I've been doing a good job at being slow for him. "Hey, hey, hey... Shhh. I'm completely fine with going slow."

   Armin frowned and said "I wanna make it up to you" as he grabbed at my shirt, tugging me closer. I blinked at him, feeling a bit excited by his action. "Well... You don't need to make up anything to me but I certainly wouldn't mind making out." I started off by grabbing his waist, feeling the blond slouch closer to my lips. "No sex." He mumbled again.

   I rolled my eyes with a smile and repeated "No sex." as I leaned him back into the couch, starting off with some light kisses. Armin hummed softly and wrapped his arms around my neck, his fingers lazily combing through my hair.

   But then that moment was rudely interrupted...

   A female voice hissed at me "Eren Jaeger!" I jumped and looked up to see my mom scowling at me, bags shaded under her eyes.

   But then Armin looked back. And all my mom did was stare at us, jaw dropping to the floor with widened eyes.

"Hi, Carla..." Armin slurred, causing me to gulp nervously.