Chapter 10 - Back To The Ol' Grind

Armin's Journal
Fall of Junior Year

🍁

   Week six of school. Eren is back to 'normal.' He's hanging out with the cool kids and his mood as dropped. And I'm disregarding his whole I'm-fine-and-happy act. I see right through him. Tonight, I think I'll say something to him. Well... That is if I can find that letter I wrote to him.

   Now, I don't want to say I lost it. I probably misplaced it again! I don't think it was still in that jacket that I put it in the day I failed to confess. I wore that jacket yesterday. It's not there anymore. I'm sure it might be in my school stuff from last year.

...

   Okay... Now I'm starting to freak out. I just spent about an hour and a half trying to find that damn thing. I looked through all my clothes, school paper work, I even checked my papa's clothes in case it went in the wash and got tangled up with his laundry. I don't even care if it's ruined. I just want have it in my possession so I know it's safe from anyone else. But now I have no idea where the hell it is.

   I told my papa to keep an eye out for the letter. I told him what I remember was in it. My papa and I are very close, so he already knows all about my crush on Eren.

   Dear god, I hope I find it.