Chapter 19 - Confliction

Armin's Journal
Fall of Junior Year (Present Day)

🍁

Halloween was kind of wild... I ended up going with Mikasa but ended home going home with Eren... He saved me from the person who just robbed me and then Eren hunted me down after to apologize for everything. But I let him have it. I can barely speak now, I yelled so much at him.

But then we ended up kissing..?

I couldn't really make sense of it. Even now.

Apparently, after we kissed, I started crying again, according to Eren. He told he couldn't tell if it was tears of joy or anger because I seemed really loopy. I ended up crying against him till I feel asleep.

He tried to carry me home and get me to my house, but my Papa was asleep by the time we got there. Eren didn't know I had my keys on me so he just took me to his house and let me sleep there.

It's now the next day and Mikasa and Carla don't even know I'm here. I ended up blinking my contacts out since they're all dry from sleeping with them in. I still have my journal since I carried it with me so I'm just writing as I laid in Eren's bed. He ended up sleeping on the floor.

Things felt really awkward between us... He just said 'good morning' and left me with some of his smaller clothes for me to get changed into while he went to go make breakfast. An old, red Marvel shirt and gray sweatpants.

I did changed into them and the clothes are still massive. But they smell like him which, despite everything, feels really comforting...

I have no idea what to do... I feel so lost with myself. I'm so angry with him! But that kiss... No... the kisses were just totally unexpected.

I can smell breakfast all the way from here. Bacon and pancakes! Oh gosh... That means he'll be back soon. I think I'll stop writing for now.