hell

Jimin shivers in the dark cold room, the muscles in his arms are burning as their forced against the wall with the restrictions. His wrists drip blood to how much he's tried to free them, the rope burns into his skin and he whimpers. His eyes beg to just close but he can't, the overwhelming thoughts are accelerating in his head, he tries to slow down the pace but it's too late, a massive headache hits him like a truck. His stomach growls in hunger but he can't do anything to provide it. It's been 3 days since he's been in this hellhole.

The pain is horrible but the most pain he feels is in his chest where his heart is located. It hurts so goddamn much. Jungkook was right.. the pain is destroying him.

Nobody loves you, your all alone, mom didn't love you, dad doesn't love you, your friends don't love you, your pathetic, useless, ugly, waste of time, waste of space, waste of air, waste of existence. The darkness will swallow you up whole until your nothing but a crumpled up ball in desire to be something more, anything more. However you weren't, you we're born weak and made to envy other people.

Jimin lets out a broken scream and bangs his hands against the wall, the restraints digging into his wrists causing him to shriek. Scream after scream, sob after sob. He's just a broken boy now, nothing less, nothing more.

He leans his head against the wall and cries softly, he's giving up, the pain has completely swallowed him up and spit him out, leaving him completely destroyed and chewed up by the sharp teeth of anguish. 

The warm tears flow down his face like a stream, a stream of pain and disgust for himself. He's so used to the dampness now.

Suddenly the door opens revealing a blurred figure walking up to him, the light through the creak of the door blinds him and he looks away squinting his eyes.

"Hey kid.." Jimin refreshes his dull mind and tries to remember who's voice it was, it sounded familiar..

Namjoon.

He looked at him with no expression but didn't say anything. Namjoon smiled awkwardly and placed a tray with food down. He untied his hands and grimaced at the blood and deep cut visible on them. 

"You must be hungry.." His voice echoes throughout the metal room. Jimin says nothing once again and brings his wrist close to his body, gently rubbing it .His eyes stay put on the floor and tears continue to flow down his cheeks but still

no expression.

Namjoon sighs and sits on the ground facing jimin. "I really am sorry jimin.. i tried to talk to him before you left to go easy on you.." Namjoon trails off, waiting for a reply but didn't get any. He sighs once again when jimin stays in the same position.

"Please eat jimin.." Namjoon brings a piece of bread to his mouth but jimin just moved his head away.

"He said after your done eating i have to tie you up again.. please eat while you have the chance." joon encourages him but yet he stays quiet.

"I'm sorry." He says as he brings jimin's arms up and ties them again, he takes one last glance at jimin and frowns, taking the tray and walking out the room. He stopped at the door and turned back, "By the way, jungkook is coming to see you in a few hours, please behave. Don't make him more pissed then he already is." with that he walks out, leaving jimin alone again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little filler :)