A deals a deal.

This chapter has smut so if you don't like them skip, Also I felt so uncomfortable writing this kakskakaja

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold breezes travelled all around my body, my heads pounding and it's all dark. I slowly open my eyes hoping to better my vision but it's nothing but black. There's a blindfold on my head. I move around seemingly. I felt extreme pain on my ribs and hips area. I let out a cry but it came out muffled as there was tape on my mouth. I start sobbing. What could i have possibly gotten into, i see this sorta stuff in movies but i have never expected it to happen to me. I steady my breath and try to calm the panic, Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over me like some hungry beast, immobilizing me; my brain, holding me captive.

 I feel a hand on my thigh and the hand starts stroking up and down. Terror sucked the very breath from my mouth.

"Shh, now." A smooth velvety voice says.

I shake around trying to get the hand off of me. I feel my blindfold and the tape from my mouth being take off and see a completely red room, The walls, the bed, the lights. I look ahead of me and see the same face I saw at the café. I catch a hold of my breath as the man sits down beside me. He wipes one of my tears softly.

"Don't wanna see you cry baby." He smiles softly.

Fake

 I look into his eyes. "What do you w-want from me." The smile on the man only widens.

"Oh just a little favor.."

 I try to slowly get up so I can sit on the bed but it was hard due to the pain, he watches me struggle but just watches. I finally get into a sitting position. "Favor?" I whisper, my throat dry and scratchy, it pains me to speak actually. 

"Yes." He slowly gets up from the corner from the bed and crawls on top of me. I gasp and back up but my backs already against the bedpost. He grins and roughly slams his lips onto mine while laying down on top of me. I pull away immediately

 "Stop it!" I say but he slams his lips against mine again. He slaps my thigh harshly as I whimper in the kiss. He took this as a opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. His warm breath against mine feels like I've been put in a trance. I don't know why my body is responding to the kiss but for some reason i can't help it. He slips his hand underneath my shirt as he rubs my soft skin.

I gently stroke his hair. He takes my bottom lip with his lips and sucks on it while I quietly moan. He then sucks on my tongue going up and down. He tastes like mint and vanilla and I love it. He strokes my clothed dick and then takes his shirt off as well as mine. He quickly takes his pants off and then slips my pants and boxers off. He looks at me and gently smiles while rubbing my dick.

"Ah.." I moan out. As soon as I moaned I knew what we were about to do and I knew it wasn't right. "I-" I got interrupted by him smashing his lips against mine, but this time he transfers something into my mouth, it feels like a half dissolved pill.

 I try to pull back from the kiss but his tongue slips into my mouth and forces me to swallow the pill. I pulled out from the kiss and take hasty breathes. "W-what the fuck did I just take"

 he grinned and looked at me. "Nothing baby" he said while licking at my neck.

 I stopped him and gave him a death stare. He chuckled and then went back to licking my neck while rubbing my thighs. I thought of pushing him away again but then out of the blue dirty thoughts reached my mind.

I gulped and looked at him. When he looked back at me I quickly looked away.

 He laughs a little. "Is babyboy shy?" I swallow nothing but air and gulp again. I felt myself getting hard and I don't know why.