Secrets

Warning: Slight smut ⚠️

—————————————————————

It's been 3 days since I've been in this amazingly huge building and for the time being I've been practicing in the training room.

I've learned how to fight decently and how to hold a gun without crying. It's definitely not what I imagined but it's better then being face to face with my shitty father again.

I plop on the sofa and sigh heavily while sweat drips down the side of my head. Hobi had me run 30 laps today and made me do a few combat drills, which I absolutely despise.

"Someone looks tired" a deep velvety voice says and I recognize it straight away.

"Get lost" I murmur. I've had enough with his bullshit, he's so goddam nosy and clingy, sometimes his presence can be nice, although i'd hate to admit it.

The raven haired man walks up to me and grabs my chin while making me look him straight in his eyes.

"Now is that anyway to talk to daddy?"

"Stop calling yourself daddy" I groan.

"Oh but I am Park." The said man gets in between my legs and lays me down on the fluffy couch.

My breath hitches as I feel his knee rub the inner part of my thigh.

"Mm, like that?"

He rubs my thigh more aggressively and I let out a small whimper when he rubs his hand on my crotch swiftly.

He rubs his other hand down my collarbone to my abdomen and I shiver under the dominant man when I feel a ticklish sensation above the area of my crotch.

Jungkook chuckles, "sensitive, are we?"

I throw my head back and moan rather loudly when he starts rubbing my crotch harshly, shaking the breath out of me.

I let out an array of whimpers and moans as I arch my back feeling my orgasm coming close.

The man brings his lips down to meet mine while he still abuses my leaking dick.

The kiss was steamy, a combination of pants and tongue as his hand doesn't stop rubbing my dick.

His teeth tug at my bottom lip, granting for entrance, and I gladly oblige by opening my mouth just enough to let the wet muscle explore my mouth.

He swallows up all my moans and whines and I arch my back feeling heaven closing in.

I moan loudly in his mouth while I release my warm liquid in my boxers and having the euphoric feeling of my orgasm.

I calm down while he releases from the kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting both his lip and mine.

He smiles and pecks my lips once again while lifting his hand from my crotch.

I feel the sticky and warm liquid in my boxers as I groan.

Great, now I have to shower.

He chuckles lowly and pecks my lips softly while getting up from the couch.

"Want anything to drink, beloved?"

I shake my head.

"YOU HORNY BASTARDS"

A voice loudly interrupts as loud steps can be heard from outside of the thin walls.

The door bursts open to a angry Jin.

"YOU KNOW THE REST OF US HAVE EARS RIGHT??"

I sigh,

Fuck he heard.

"Sorry hyung" jungkook snickers.

"Yeah you better be! My ears aren't holy anymore" Jin frowns.

"When we're they ever?" Namjoon joins us in the room.

"The were!!" Jin exclaims.

The sticky feeling in my boxers is starting to feel very unpleasant as I get up slowly and walk out the room filled with arguing children.

I reach jungkook's room as I get a black oversized t-shirt and some black shorts from his closet. The shirt will probably reach down to my mid thigh which I hate because it looks like I'm wearing no pants.

I guess I'll ask these maniacs if I could go shopping.

I turn around and bump into jungkook who stands in front of the shower with a slight grin plastered on his face.

My soul jumped out of my body. "I didn't even see you come in!" I retort.

The man chuckles and leans on the door frame.

"Going somewhere?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "uhh yes, to shower"

The man in front of me frowns.

"Oh, without me?"

"Yes" I remind blandly and push him aside while walking inside the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I can hear the loud sigh from the door.

"Fineee I'll meet you at the dinner table after I guess" Then I hear his footsteps slowly fading away.

———————————————————————-

I finish my shower as I put on my clothes. I walk out the room and down the slightly dark hallways until I hear a familiar voice that is.

I stop in my tracks and press my ear against the door.

I hear jungkook's voice. It sounds like he's speaking on the phone.

I listen closely.

"Yes, yes Mr. Park, as soon as I'm finished with him I'll bring him right over to you, but you better pay me double."

My eyes widen as I slowly back away from the door.

My dad?

Jungkooks gonna make me go back to him?

He told him where I am?

I shiver at the thought of being with my abusive father again.

He was lying.

He lied straight to my damn face!

I hear him hang up the phone and there it hits me that he might catch me out here.

I run down the hallway and in the dining room where the rest of the 5 are sitting there eating there food.

They all look up to me and I give a light smile while making my way to my seat and glancing at the food while zoning out into my thoughts.

He's just using me.

It's silly to think I might've been actually having fun.

Jungkook walks into the room a few minutes later and sits across from me.

I hold back any tears and glance upwards at him and he smiles.

I give him a light smile while looking down at my food.

I have to get out of here,

No matter what it takes.