Chapter 1

(Trigger Warning: Parental abuse)

Y/NNNNNNNN! COME DOWN HERE NOWWWWW!

What now? Y/n whispers to herself

She walked downstairs to find her mother and father staring intently at her.

"What. Are. You. Wearing?" Her mother asked

"It's my sweatshirt. I bought it from-"

"I DON'T CARE. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO ME. NOT SPEND IT ON A SWEATSHIRT"

"I don't understand. Why are you making me give all my hard earned money to you?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER. LISTEN TO ME. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE. GET YOUR BAG. GET OUUUUTTTT" Her mom said, giving Y/n a slap in the face. Y/n ran upstairs, tears streaming down her face. She hastily packed her bag full of clothes, money, and her pillow, and ran out the door. She heard a loud bang and looked down to see her bag without a strap. Y/n quickly grabbed her bag by the bottom before another gunshot could be released. Once she felt like she had run the adequate amount for her parents to not find her, she sat down and released all her anger and sadness at once.

"Why are you crying?" Someone asked. She looked up to find a man about 24-25 years old walk up to her.

"My parents kicked me out. I don't have anywhere to live". She replied.

"Look. I know you don't know me, but I have a spare room in my house. You can stay there until you can get back on your feet."

"That would be great. Thank you so much". 

You both walked for about five minutes to his house. He mentioned that his name was George and that he was a streamer. When you arrived at his house, you couldn't believe your eyes. There, on the side of the road, was a huge house, way bigger than your parents 2 bedroom house. They made you sleep on the floor while they occupied one room, and your brother occupied another. 

"Wow. I didn't expect your house to be so..."

"Big? Humongous? Extraordinary?"

"Shut up."

"C'mon, let's go inside."

 A/N: Hi guys! I'm really excited to write this new book. Just a word in advance, George and Y/n will not have any love interests whatsoever to each other. They are just friends. Also in celebration of this new book, I will be releasing at least five new chapters today. Also I'm punished a lot, so if i don't upload for a while just check periodically. Drink water and see y'all in the next chapter!