Chapter 26

Y/N's POV

"Hey Clay, don't get mad at them. It's not the end of the world" I whispered.

"Alright." Clay replied.

"By the way, Tommy and Victoria have been gone for a while. Anyone know where they are?" Tubbo asked, looking around.

We all checked the rooms and to no surprise, found Tommy and Victoria huddled together on his bed, under a single blanket, asleep.

Phil took a single picture and ran.

Twitter

(Just ducking pretend its them alright?"

Phi1za 

LOOK WHOS THE FUCKING SIMP NOW TOMMY HUH?

Tubbo: deffo flerting

Ranboo: Deffo flerting

tommystan1123: THIS IS FAKE WHO EVEN IS THAT GIRL

theredflamingo: Bet ya'll saw that comin.

We all walked away. A couple minutes later, we heard a ping from someones phone and a scream from Tommy.

Next thing we know, Phil is being chased by Tommy with a frying pan and Victoria with a rolling pin.

"COME HERE YOU STUPID BITCH" Victoria screamed.

"Now that you two are somewhat of an item, can I have the room to myself again?" Minx asked.

TS

Fresh from a shower, I put on my Pajamas and got into bed. A couple minutes later, Clay joined me.

"Well, didn't think Tommy and Victoria would bond that fast." He said, covering himself with the blankets.

"Me neither." I replied. "She had a crush on him since the beginning, you know that?"

"Nope." He responded. He rolled over and I snuggled up to his body.

"Good night."

"Good night."

A/N: AHHHH MY MOUTH WORKS FASTER THSN MY BRAIN IM OUT OF IDEAS HELPPPPPPPP.