Chapter 16

(Dream's POV)

Word had gone out saying that some people heard a kiss from my stream yesterday. #Dreamsgf was trending on Twitter and over 160,000 people were trying to decipher who the mysterious kisser was. I decided to send out a tweet addressing it.

Dream

Hey everybody... I've seen the leaks going around about someone kissing me yesterday morning on stream. Please do not spread rumors about me or any of my friends. I was not kissed by anyone or anything. If I see anyone else try to look into my personal life, you WILL be blocked. Thank you.

I pressed the tweet button and turned off my phone. Just as I was walking out of my room, George slid right in to my face.

"Hey Dream" He casually said.

"Hey George... why are you acting so weird?" I replied.

"Because it just seemed to be that I checked up on Y/n's room yesterday morning and she wasn't there. Funny how that was the exact time a leak got sent out about you getting kissed. I wonder what was going on?" He pondered aloud.

"George, whats going on? First off, I did not get kissed by Y/n. Second, why are you so mad about this?" I asked, angry.

"JUST STAY OUT OF MY WAY" He yelled, slamming his door.

"What was that about?" Y/n said, bringing me a smoothie. 

"George suspects us." I answered, taking a sip of the cold drink. "Wow. This is really good! Where did you get it?"

"I made it. You like it?" Y/n said shyly.

"I love it!" I exclaimed.  "I got to go stream, see you tonight?"  I asked

"Sure. Love ya" She said, walking downstairs.

I went back into my room and set up my stream.

"Hey everyone! How are we doing today?" I said.

A/N: Just a short angst/filler chapter. Wanted to get something out today though. I might upload one or two more chapters later tonight. Also I will be posting a short info chapter about myself either Monday or Thursday. Drink water byeeeee. 

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THIRTEEN HUNDRED VIEWS AND FORTY VOTES!!!! WOOOO!!!