Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

I took a deep breath, and stepped inside

I dragged my luggage in to find only a few people hanging around. One was a girl with purple hair and a bit of an Irish accent, and another was a redheaded girl doing a lot of motions. The other two I recognized immediately. 

"Clay... you invited Wilbur Soot?" I asked

"Uh...  Yeah." He replied.

"AND NIHACHU?" I squealed. At the mention of her name, Nihachu turned her head. She approached with her hand laced in Wilbur's hand.

"Hi! Did you call for me?" She asked.

"Oh! Hi! I'm really sorry. I've just watched you for so long and now I can finally meet you. And Wilbur, you were always my go-to comfort streamer when I was feeling down. Thank you." I answered. "I'm Y/n. I'm Clay's friend!"

"Well, it's really nice to meet you Y/n! Maybe you can come down to Brighton to me and Wil's house to film a video soon." She said with a big smile.

"I would love too!" I excitedly answered. It was then I realized that they were holding hands. "Wait... last I heard, you lived in Germany... what happened?" 

"Well, me and Wil got to discussing things about a year ago and we confessed some feelings. And about three months later, we moved in with each other! We want to tell the fans sometime soon, but I don't know how they will react." Niki said.

"Ranboo's going to hit his head on the doorframe." Wilbur said, speaking for the first time since I got there.

"Who's Ranboo?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Well Y/n," Clay said. "You've got a lot of people to meet."

TS

"Alright everybody, come here!" Clay shouted over the chatter. The commotion slowly died down until it was silent. 

"We have a total of 14 bedrooms and 20 people. So some of you might need to share. Any ideas?" 

Many unimportant business decisions later:

"Okay. So Minx, Puffy and Y/n are sharing, Tommy and Tubbo are sharing, Alex, Sapnap and Karl are sharing and Niki and Wilbur are sharing. Is that good with everyone?" Clay once again shouted.

Everyone said yes in their own way and went to go explore.

TS

After a very eventful grocery run and a drunken Schlatt falling in the pool, the first day of many was over. We all settled in our separate rooms and fell asleep. Well, most of us.

I snuck over to Clay's room.

"Hey" I whispered.

He didn't answer. I presumed he was already asleep and I went back to my shared room to sleep. I pulled back my covers and slept peacefully.

A/N: Been watching YT for two hours so only chapter today, but tommorow (Monday) will be a Q&A or a update. Also, SOMEONE VOTE ON WHAT YOU WANT!!!!! ITS ON CHAPTER 11!!!!!!! PLEASE THIS BOOK ENDS IN 12 CHAPTERS SO PROBABLY IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS PLEASEEEEEE

Also when this book ends I'll probably wait about a week before making the one you guys choose. So, polling ends on MARCH 17. SAINT PATRICKS DAY. GO GO GO GO GO.

And I'm going camping this weekend so I expect at least 20 more upvotes. Please. Thank you. Drink water and seeeeeeee yaaaaaaaa