Chapter 12

(Y/n's POV)

We arrived at Clay's house after about fifteen minutes of silence in the car. To my surprise, his house was even bigger than George's.  It had three stories and a huge courtyard in front. As soon as I walked in, Patches ran to my feet and started to purr.

"Look at that!" Clay exclaimed "She likes you already!"

Just then, another man walked down the stairs.

"Sapnap?" I asked.

"Hey! I see Patches has taken a liking to you. She takes after Dream" He replied.

"SAPNAP!" Clay yelled, chasing after him.

George laughed for the first time since we landed. We made eye contact and we stared at each other for a second before he turned away to grab our bags from Clay's trunk.

"Hey Clay! Where is our rooms?" I questioned

"I have so many rooms, you could choose. Doesn't matter to me." He answered, not stopping from beating Sapnap with a paper towel roll.

I walked up the stairs and found his room. I decided I would pick the one two doors down, that way I would be close, but too close to avoid suspicion. I ran back downstairs to pick up my bag that George left on the doorstep and sprinted to claim the room that I had found. I unpacked my things and went back downstairs for the third time today. 

"So what do you guys want to do?" George asked, still hauling bags inside.

"Well, it's mid-afternoon but you guys are jet-lagged. Am I correct?" Clay questioned.

We both nodded our heads.

"Maybe we can order pizza and  sleep early?" Clay stated

"That sounds good to me" I said. 

(Time skip cause I have been up for almost 48 hours straight)

We all ate our pizza and went to bed. I was scrolling through Twitter when Clay walked in.

"Hi." Clay whispered.

"Hey." I whispered back.

Without hesitation, he went onto the bed with me and I put my phone down on the nightstand. I turned and he cuddled me. 

"Good night." He said with a kiss.

"Good night." I replied and slowly fell asleep to the sound of Clay's breathing and the rise and fall of his chest.

(A/N: Helooo. Not much to say here so drink water. Next chapter will be out either tommorow or Tuesday. It depends.)