Chapter 30 (Finale)

(Y/N POV)

When we arrived home, Sapnap was already there. He left early to fly Karl home and went to go pick up Patches from his caretaker. She greeted us at the door and immediately jumped to my hair.

"Hi Patches!" I said.

She purred and settled down on my shoulder.

"Hey Patches! You still remember me?" I asked.

"Mhm" Clay said. He was exhausted from the flight and couldn't walk straight.

"Clay?" I pressed up against him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"You wanna take a nap?" Y/N said.

"Yeah." Clay responded.

And with that, we went up to our room. On the way, we passed Georges room. It was trashed, bed was broken, holes in the walls, and a shattered glass next to the door. 

"Huh. Guess George was mad." Clay said.

"You think?" I replied.

We got to our room and cuddled up in the blankets.

"Y'know what?" Clay said, turning to face me.

"What?" I responded.

"We've been dating for over a year now." 

"Uh-huh."

"You wanna get married?"

I sat up in shock.

"Maybe get some rest first, Clay. you're sleep deprived and not thinking straight.

"Alright."

TS

I woke up the next morning to find the bed empty. I sat up and noticed a trail of rose petals on the ground. I followed them, and they led to the living room, where Clay had set up a fancy little table and many of my favorite things.

"Hey." He said, turning to face me. He was wearing a adorable tux and had Patches sit on the table with a little bow tie as well.

"Awww, Clay. What is this for?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"Well, I got some sleep, like you said." He got down on one knee, pulled out a small box from his pocket, and opened it. Inside was the most beautiful ring I had ever laid eyes on.

"Clay?" I whispered softly, tears pricking the edges of my field of vision.

"Y/N, I've known you for a while. And needless to say, I've loved you from the start. I want you to be mine. Will you marry me?" He asked.

I was silent, shock filled me. Tears were streaming down my face.

"YES!" I shouted, estatic.

A/N: Y'ALL THANKS FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING. I needed a break from Wattpad writing, so i took one. And you all have been so supportive. I've decided to start 3 stories after this. Probably not with consistent updates, btu they'll be there. The order for stories I will be starting, from most consistent updates to least consistent is:

Ranboo x OC (semi-fast uploads)

Captain Puffy x Awesamdude (Updates kinda fast)

Nihachu x Wilbur (Still working on the mainframe fo the story)

Reminder, this was the last chapter, but two epilogues are rolling out later tonight! Also, this is more of the hub for all my stories, so they all interconnect. Remember, this is the FSU! 

Drink water and see yaaaaa