Epilogue 2

3rd person POV

The day had come at last. Wedding day. With Niki, Puffy and Minx as bridesmaids, Victoria as the Maid of Honor, Y/n was all set. It was planned for Wilbur to walk her down the aisle, as he's been a father figure for her and one of her closest friends. She took a deep breath, and stepped outside to her escort, who linked arms with her, and walked down to the wedding hall to tie the knot with her one and only love.

Clay, on the other hand, was sweating. Sapnap was his Best Man, Wilbur doing double duty as one of his groomsmen, Phil and Punz being the other two, and Bad acting as a officiator, as he had taken a course for a year, right after he found out that the two were engaged. Clay wanted the best for Y/N. And he was going to give that to her.

After the walking down the aisle and Bad giving a speech about love, it was time for the vows.

Clay was up first, and he pulled out a paper from his inside jacket pocket. He took one glance, and set it down.

"Y/N, I believe it was fate that brought us here together. We were destined to be together among the stars. And you, are a shining star among them. You, the love of my life, have gone above and beyond, to care fro me, just as I have cared for you. I love you from the bottom of my heart, Y/N. And I can't wait to be with you, forever.

Next, it was Y/N's turn. She, too, took a paper from Victoria, took one glance, and gave it back.

"Clay, I read a story about two star-crossed lovers named Niulang and Zhinu. They were separated from each other by the Milky Way, and could not see each other. And when the seventh day of the seventh month came, Zhinu cried a river of tears, and brought all of the worlds magpies to come together and make a bridge so that the two could enjoy one night together each year. I love you, Clay. Thank you for being my Niulang.

They both cried, and gave their final oaths. And finally, Bad said the best words that they could have heard that day.

"You may now kiss the bride."

A/N: ANNNDDD THATS THE STORY.  

Thanks for everyone who helped me along the way. New stories wont be out for a while, so hang on. but, check occasionally. Drink water and see you in the next story.