Chapter 29

Y/N's POV

By the time I finished packing and cleaning up, almost everyone was gone. Tommy and Victoria were reviewing the plan for Brighton, Puffy and Sam were calling an Uber, and Ranboo was messing around with Foolish, holding his bag up in the air so he couldn't reach it. Clay came u; from behind me and rested his chin on my head.

"Everyone left. Some had a flight early today and some had to drive back to places." He said.

"It's fine. I can still say goodbye to these people." I replied.

A car pulled up. Tubbo had earned his drivers license while we were here, so he had a rental car for half the trip.

"RANBOO, FOOLISH! LETS GO!" He shouted.

"Taking after Dadza, I see." Foolish muttered, sliding into the front seat.

Little TS

After Tubbo pulled out of the driveway, I went and huddled up to Puffy. She and I had gotten really close over the eight month period. 

"I don't want you guys to leave" I said, dragging out the E.

"I don't want to either. But we have to head home." She replied.

I sighed. Then, their Uber showed up. They got in and waved goodbye. And then, they were gone. 

"Well, I guess we should go then." Tommy said. "Thanks for inviting me, big man." He patted Clay on the back.

I slowly walked to Victoria. We stared at each other until embracing in a giant hug. 

"I'm going to miss you." I said, a tear coming down my cheek.

"So am I." She replied, voice cracking.

Tommy pulled up with a rental and they drove away.

And with that, Clay and I headed home.

A/N: Hey guys. i'm cutting this story short, only going to be 30 chapters and two epilogues. So drink water and I'll see you all in the finale!