Chapter 17

TW: Minor Parental Conflict

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up in Clay's arms for the morning. I stretched out my arms and yawned.

"Good morning princess" Clay said with his eyes still closed.

"Morning." I replied, smacking my lips.

"What do you wan to do today?" He asked, getting up and rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe we go sightseeing?" I told him.

"Or I can take everyone to Disney World. How does that sound?" He answered, laying his head back down onto the pillow.

"YES YES YES YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU WEEEEEE! GET UP GEORGE! GET UP SNAPMAP WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD WAHOOOOOOO"

"Don't call me that ever again" Sapnap said, emerging from his room with a massive bedhead.

"OK snapmap" I retorted, sticking out my tongue.

"Clay. Come get your girlfriend" He shouted into Clay's room.

"SHUT UP! GEORGE DOESN'T KNOW YET" Clay whisper-shouted.

"Oh be quiet. He's not getting up for another half an hour, noise or not. Might as well get ready now." He replied.

TiMe ShKiP

"Woah." I marveled, looking at Cinderella's castle in awe."

"Welcome to the Magic Kingdom." Clay said, spreading his arms. "Where to first?"

"Hmm... Why don't we split up? Me and Y/n and you two." George said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Okayyyy" Clay said, confused. "Well, let's meet back up at the castle for lunch then." 

Then he and Sapanp walked away, chatting and laughing.

"So where do you want to go?" He asked.

" Lets go to Dumbo!" I exclaimed, pulling his arm to the ride.

Clock Skip

"-And then the horse pooped right in front of her!" George wheezed, choking on a grilled cheese.

"Why were you following the horse in the first place?" Clay asked, slowly chewing a burger.

" I WANTED TO PET IT OK?" I shouted, throwing down my chicken nugget.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP YOU'RE MAKING A ruckUS" Sapnap shouted, covering his mouth at the voice crack.

"ruckUS" We all mocked, laughing.

"If you children will excuse me, I have to use the lavatory." I said, pushing back my chair. 

I walked to the bathroom and got into a stall. I did my business and walked out of the stall. As I exited the stall, I bumped into a woman.

"Oops! Sorry!" I said, trying to walk past.

"Oh you will be sorry when we take you back." The woman replied, blocking my exit path.

I looked up to see none other than my abusive mom, holding my shoulder back.

"Good to see you, Y/n." She said, a glint in her eye

A/N: OOOHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER WOO ANYWAY DRINK WATER Q&A CHAPTER AFTER FOUR CHAPTERS. DRINK WATER AND CYA