Chapter 2

(Trigger warning: Mentions of parental abuse)

(Y/N's POV)

The house was bigger on the inside than on the outside. It looked utterly amazing.

"You wanna see your room?" George asked

I complied and followed him up the stairs and into a giant room with a gigantic bed and lots of blankets.

"This is my guest room. My room is right next door. Also, I apologize in advance if you wake up to me screaming. I usually stream early in the morning because my friends have timezone constrictions."

"It's okay, I'm usually up early because my dad used to whip me to wake up at the crack of dawn."

"Oh no! Well, goodnight!"

"Goodnight George."

And with that, I fell asleep on the comfiest mattress ever.

The next morning, I woke up to find a tall stack of blueberry pancakes, strawberries and orange juice. I looked at the note attached to the glass of juice and found that George was out and would be back in the afternoon. I happily ate the pancakes and wanted to do some research on my new friend. So I went onto Twitch and searched up "George". The top result was someone named GeorgeNotFound. I clicked on his latest stream, and it was my George! This is where he got all the money from!

After a few hours, I heard the front door open and George walked into my room.

"Y/n, dinners here"

I followed him down the stairs to the dining room and sat down on one of the chairs to eat the Chik-Fil-A he brought home.

"So, GeorgeNotFound, how was your day?" I teased

"WHAT? DID YOU SEARCH ME UP?" He replied

"I did! You didn't tell me that you're colourblind!"

"I am. Don't tease me about it though."

"Got it Mr. I-Can't-see-colours"

"STOPPPPPPPP" He screamed, finishing his chicken nuggets. "GOODNIGHT"

"OK pissbaby." I laughed. 

He responded by slamming his bedroom door. 

I finished my sandwich and I went back to my room to sleep. I spent about an hour watching George's past streams until I fell asleep, phone in hand.

(A/N: Hi again guys! I forgot to add a little context to Y/n's character. She is 20, about to turn 21 in a week. She lives in England about 10 minutes from George. Her parents were abusive and would constantly hit her. Next chapter will finally include Dream as well as Sapnap. Also, George and Sapnap will play more of the "matchmakers" of the story, so neither will have feelings for Y/n. Now go drink water and see you again next chapter)