✔︎2-New Friends✔︎

Freya and Miguel walked to the cafeteria "hey I'm going to get my lunch, do you want anything?" He asked

She shook her head "no thanks I'm not hungry. I will wait for you"

Miguel left to get his lunch while she stood there awkwardly. She heard a noise which made her look in the direction of the noise to see a few guys hitting a food machine.

Dumbasses she thought and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, you good?"

Freya turned around to see Miguel with his food. She nodded "yeah let's go"

He nodded and started walking Freya following him.

"Well this is difficult" she whispered which Miguel heard and slowly nodded.

They turned to look at a table that was almost empty only two boys were there.

"is it cool if we sit here?" Miguel asked the two boys. Freya was looking at the two boys but especially one who was avoiding her gaze.

the guy with black hair says "oh sorry, tables really blowing up right now..."

Freya noticed Miguel getting confused and she laughed rolling her eyes at the boy.

"I can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest"

Freya snorted loving the sarcasm of the boy sitting in front of her.

Miguel nodded and said "okay"

before she could grab his arm the sarcastic boy stopped him saying "No, I'm kidding. you guys can sit"

which they did. she sat next to Miguel looking at them and giving them a warm smile.

"Miguel."

"Freya," she said.

the boy with a high level of sarcasm says "Demetri. This is Eli" he nods towards the boy next to him.

huh, Eli what a cute name.

Freya finally made eye contact with the cute boy with light blue eyes. she smiled at him and he gave her a small smile which made her heart melt.

Eli looked down "he's a man of few words..."

before Freya could say something Demetri turned his attention to a blonde girl walking by our table, sam following her behind. she gave me a smile and a small wave.

all three boys turned to look at them which made Freya roll her eyes.

"dude, don't torture yourself," Demetri says. Freya saw Miguel looking towards someone and she followed his gaze to see Sam.

"Those are the rich girls" he continues. Freya snorted which made all three boys look at her "what?" she asked.

"do you ever talk to them or..." Miguel started but Demetri cut him off "oh yeah! all the time"

Freya bit her bottom lip to stop her from laughing she knew he was about to say something funny.

"We hang out after school, make out, give each other hand jobs"

Demetri turned to Eli "Eli here is homecoming king. gets laid more than anyone. isn't that right, Eli?"

Eli had a grin plastered on his face which made Freya's heart melt. she thought it was adorable.

Miguel rolled his eyes annoyed which Demetri continued "talk to them? you realize what table you're sitting at, right?"

"you've pretty much signed away all hopes of losing your virginity before college" he finished.

Freya rolled her eyes at him. "that's not true" she finally says something. Demetri was going to say something but Eli cut him off "Oh shit, Yasmine looking at us. probably just making fun of me"

Freya noticed that he started covering his lip and looked down sadly.

Miguel turned to him and said "I don't think she's making fun of you"

"I mean just because they're hot doesn't mean they're mean" he finished.

Demetri looked at him with a weird expression.

"talking about them do you know them? Samantha LaRusso waved at you" Demetri turned to look at the blonde girl.

"I live with her..." she answered.

"there's no way. you're a Larusso?" he asks confused.

"no. my parents died when I was little and the Larusso's were close friends of ours so they took me in" she answered which made Demetri slowly nod "I'm sorry for that," the three boys said.

Freya gave them a small smile "it's okay... it was years ago and anyway why do you like them? they are insanely rude- especially Yasmine, Moon is just moon? I guess and Sam is just...looking for popularity and approval for some reason?"

Freya noticed Eli looking down and covering his lip again.

"I don't care if Yasmine is the meanest girl at school. id kill all three of you just to get her to spit in my face" Demetri says.

Freya might get her eyes stuck for rolling her eyes too much.

"if you don't make a move, you'll never have a shot with her," Miguel says.

"true, but ill also never suffer a humiliating rejection. I'm at peace with my depression" he stopped for a moment then continued "last thing I need to be suicidal" he looked down and played with his food.

"well, Demetri you shouldn't aim that low... I mean Yasmine? really?" Freya says trying to make him feel better but it only caused him to shrug.

out of nowhere Miguel stands up "um, what are you doing Miguel?" Freya asks confused but he ignored her.

"what are you doing," Demetri asks again.

"striking first," he said and slowly made his way over to the table.

"no- Miguel wait-" she tried to stop him but it was too late.

"oh shit. hope we don't get hit with the shrapnel" Demetri says which Freya rolled her eyes "shut up, mouth"

Miguel stopped for a second and two guys joined sams table which made Miguel turn around walking back to the table. he sat down mad and sad that he was humiliated by assholes.

"so, how'd it go?" Demetri sarcastically asks.

Miguel looked annoyed by his question. "well mouth he did something you probably don't have the balls to do"

the bell rang which caused the four to stand up and make their way to their next class. it was the only class she didn't have with Miguel. Literature.

she was walking towards the class when she heard footsteps behind her she turn around to see Eli.

"oh hi Eli! where you heading to?" she said smiling maybe a little too much but she couldn't control it.

"oh hi Freya and I have lit class," he says smiling but somehow his blue eyes would always meet with her blue ones.

"oh my god me too! wanna walk together? and maybe even sit together?" Freya asks afraid that he might say no.

"of course! if you want to"

"let's go then!" she said and grabbed his hand dragging him to their class.