𖦹64-The Truth𖦹

"You know maybe she isn't so bad

"You know maybe she isn't so bad. She's just on the dark side"

Enzo snorted "who are you and what have you done with Freya?"

Freya rolled her eyes "come on, Enzo"

Then Enzo's mom walked in "oh Freya good thing that you're here...since you're going to the NYC trip you'll need to leave someone in charge or you could just tell them to start studying their lines"

Freya nodded "oh yeah I forgot about that! I've been so busy with auditions and karate and looking for a job that I forgot about the trip"

Enzo's mom looked at Enzo "you didn't tell her?"

Freya looked at them confused "tell me what"

Enzo's mom sighed "I'm going to pay you. It's my job doing the play but I can't do it so you kindly had my back and I will pay you. Don't worry about a job right now"

Freya's jaw was on the floor. "Huh? Seriously?"

Enzo's mom smiled and nodded "yep!"

Before Freya could answer her phone started ringing. An unknown number. "Sorry I have to take this"

She stood up, left the room, and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Freya. This is Ali please don't hang up. Look I need to talk to you...can you please come over to my place?"

Freya sighed "okay but I don't have much time. Send me the address"

With that, she ended the call and went back inside "I have to leave sorry guys. I will see you later for Veronica's auditions. Don't be late Enzo"

"I WON'T!"

-

"Oh my! You must be Freya! So nice to meet you...again. You're so grown up!" an old lady said as she opened the door.

Before she could answer Ali said "Freya! Hi anyway please walk in. Mom, we'll be in the office"

The old lady nodded "I will get you both drinks" then she left.

Ali smiled "follow me"

Freya nodded and followed Ali.

"How have you been?"

"I've been good...busy with directing a play"

Ali opened the door to a room and sat down at a chair behind a desk. "Please sit. Make yourself comfortable"

She sat down "okay Freya I am about to tell you something that will probably change your whole life"

Freya's eyes widened and her breath got in stuck in her throat for a second. "Okay...? What is it?"

"I'm not your aunt. Well not really in your adoptive aunt. My sister adopted you when you were just a baby" she stopped for a second then continued.

"Your birth mother put you up for adoption because she was kind of young and wasn't ready to have you. You were born in Mexico, I don't remember the place but my sister and her husband were on their honeymoon"

"My sister couldn't have kids so they adopted you. Fell in love with your beautiful red hair. Now I know everything I'm saying will turn your life upside down but I will still be here for you. All of us. Also, the LaRussos don't know. It was very secret"

A tear slowly fell from her cheek. She didn't know what to think or say.

"I'm sorry Freya but you deserve to know. Your mother is still alive I don't know where she is but here's your real birth certificate."

Freya stood up "thank you, Ali" she grabbed the folder and left the house.

she let out a shaky sigh and started driving. she picked up her phone and dialed Enzo's number three rings later he answered: "hey Freya you coming?"

"um...no I think I will...or can today we will have to move it for tomorrow. I wouldn't change it if it wasn't an emergency"

silence.

Enzo knew something was wrong. jay who was next to him furrowed his eyebrows and whispered "Is everything okay"

he shrugged.

"um, yeah that's fine. ill let everyone know. you can talk to me you know that right?"

"yeah, thanks Enzo ill call you tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah that's fine... take care frey"

she ended the call.

she couldn't go to Miguel's because he was with sam and she didn't want to go to Eli so the only person left was her best friend, mouth aka Demetri.

minutes later she arrived and knocked on the door. a few seconds later the door opened revealing Demetri "Reya? what are you doing here" he smiled.

that's when she let it all out and burst out sobbing. Demetri's smile faded. "oh my god Freya what's wrong are you okay?"

half an hour later Freya lay in Demetri's arms sobbing.

"look reya I don't know what to tell you but I can make you feel better, is that okay?"

Freya nodded and wiped her tears "yeah I would like that..."

"so there's a new show on Netflix called heartstopper I heard it's really good...I also have ice cream and chips. What do you say?"

-

"They are so adorable I swear to god. Who wouldn't want a nick nelson?"

Demetri chuckled "you kind of have one already"

Freya didn't answer. "Oh my god Freya Eli doesn't know about what you told me?"

She sighed "no I haven't told him...you are the only one who knows. I haven't responded to his texts since morning. I don't feel like answering, to be honest"

Demetri sighed "you will have to tell him eventually"

"I know... I don't want to talk about it right now let's just keep watching the show 'kay, mouth?" she said giving him a teasing smile.

he playfully rolled his eyes and nodded his head "fine"

-

hours later they finished the show and fell asleep on Demetri's bed. at 3 am Freya woke up and wrote a small letter for Demetri and left his house carefully without making any noise.

she drove to her house and well because she didn't want to draw attention for arriving at 3 am she walked to the back of the house to enter through her window.

But what a shocker it was locked. So she walked to the next window which was Sam's.

To her luck was opened so she jumped and successfully entered sams room.

She was about to walk away then she noticed Miguel and sam in sams bed asleep.

Freya snorted it was too loud that both of them jumped.

"Holy shit Freya what the hell? How did you get in?"

She said covering her body with a blanket.

Freya chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes "please call down. If I see something I haven't seen before, ill throw a dollar at it"

Miguel snorted and Sam sighed "seriously Freya it's 3 am where were you?"

"At Demetri's, something happened I will tell you guys tomorrow. Anyway I will see you guys tomorrow"

Before she could walk away sam stopped her "frey my parents aren't home you could've just walked through the door."

"Where the fun in that?"