𖦹62- Valentine's Day𖦹

Her dress^^ (if you dont like it you can choose another one! Doesnt matter 😌)

(Warning lol some kind of intense make-out? I guess :) )

"Can we just agree that you look so hot right now?"

Freya laughed "thank you Jules but shouldn't you be drooling at ally? Anyway where the hell is Miguel?"

Jules shrugged "I don know anyway why didn't you pick him up?"

"Well because it would look too obvious! I'm so excited for his birthday! I have the whole day planned"

"Wait isn't his birthday today?"

Freya shook her head "no it's tomorrow. I thought about doing the party tomorrow but we're doing another thing- don't look at me like that"

Jules smirked but before she could say something Freya's phone ding.

Diaz🤠✌️: we are almost there! He doesn't have a clue! Lol

Freya sighed "oh god they're almost here. I'm so nervous!"

"why?"

"what if he doesn't like it?"

Jules rolled her eyes and laughed "don't worry Frey he will like it. I know it anyway I'm going to shut everyone up and let's turn off the lights!"

meanwhile, with Miguel and Eli almost arriving "dude you are acting hella weird"

"look it's just a boy's night alright? freya's gonna steal you all day tomorrow so we will just celebrate tonight"

Eli smiled and nodded "yeah that makes sense...she told me about a surprise, Freya looked excited so its something good"

Miguel smirked, "yeah she really loves you, you know?"

Eli blushed and was happy it was nighttime because Miguel wouldn't see it. he nodded "Yeah, I love her too...more even"

Miguel laughed "yeah I can see that..."

"anyway where are we going I don't think we know someone who lives here? do we know someone rich?" Eli asked noticing the mansions.

Miguel snorted and nodded "yeah we know someone rich, Enzo"

"HE'S RICH?"

"his mom is. She's an actor now shut up and come on" he stopped the car and got out.

Eli didn't say anything just got out and followed Miguel "hmm dude I think no one's home"

"they are trust me"

"no lights are on dude," he said and Miguel ignored him.

they got to the door and Miguel opened the door and elis eyes widened "dude i-"