☾23-Demetri☽

"HEY BITCHES! Did y'all miss me? Of course, y'all did! I mean who wouldn't" Freya joked walking into Miyagi-Do dojo

Robby and Sam stopped what they were doing and turn to look at her with a not today expression.

"What? I was kidding jeez! Brighten up! Come on it's the last days I will be spending here!"

"I know I'm sorry Freya- we're just mad about what cobra kai did," sam said.

Freya gave her a small smile remembering that day, she tried to stop them but she couldn't.

"Maybe we should take a video of us sparring and post it on Instagram" Robby suggested and continued to punch the punching bag.

"Everybody already saw us at Valley Fest. No one cared" Sam said.

Freya sighed trying to think of something for them to do.

"You know what the problem is? Miyagi-Do's all about defense" Robby says.

"Defense wins championships"

"Yeah, but people show up for the offense. That's why Cobra Kai is more popular. All right? We need to show them we can fight too"

Freya starts clapping "finally something yall say with some sense and yes Defense always wins championships- Cobra Kai's not for everyone we just need to find the people who really want to learn and appreciate Karate. People in Cobra Kai want violence and I know I sound like a hypocrite because most of my friends are there but it's true"

"So, what exactly are we supposed to do? Go to the mall and pick a fight? Record us defending ourselves?" Sam asked.

Freya snorted "yeah sure Sam no that's a terrible idea! People go to the mall to shop not to fight please"

"It's not the worst idea," Robby said.

"It's a terrible idea" sam laughs.

"Come on let's ask Daniel for an idea yall need to stop mopping around and actually brainstorm ideas"

All three walked to the front part of the dojo to find daniel fixing his first car.

"Jesus, does that thing still work?" Freya asked. Daniel looked at her and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Hello Freya good morning you were missed and yes this thing still works unless I think it does"

"Hey, dad do you maybe want to come around back? You could teach us some karate" Sam suggested.

Daniel stood up and turn to look at them "I ever tell you about my first job selling cars?"

Freya sighed "oh here we go- let me get my lunch because this is a long-ass story-"

"You know the story?" Sam asked.

Freya nodded "yes I've heard it a thousand times- it was a used car lot in Tarzana. The owner there thought he was God's gift to sales but we all know they could smell his bullshit a mile away"