𖦹59- Karate War𖦹

"thank you so much for coming, guys! I hope you guys had an amazing holiday! anyways I have a gift for all of you

"thank you so much for coming, guys! I hope you guys had an amazing holiday! anyways I have a gift for all of you. we are going to do a short 4 day trip to new york city!"

"everything is paid so you don't need to worry about anything! also we have a new student today, her name is Allison griffin please make her feel welcome..." Enzo's mom said smiling at her.

Allison blushed and gave everyone an awkward smile.

"also Allison let me know if you wanna go-"

"oh I don't think I can- I'm sorry I just can't personal issues," she said.

Enzo's mom nodded understanding "that's okay! don't worry, darling. anyway guys we leave in the first week of May. so have everything ready by then"

everyone nodded and by everyone I mean Enzo, Jay, Jules, and Freya.

"well, that's all. you guys can leave" with that she left.

"That was fast" Jules snorted.

Freya nodded "yeah...also guys why didn't you go to practice yesterday?"

both looked at each other then at Freya "look we want to go back but we got a little carried away..."

"Oh my god- are you guys official? I don't need the details"

jay sighed "okay we are going to go, I promise and I guess?"

Enzo nodded "yeah"

before Freya could say something Jules dragged her away "so how are things going with Eli?"

"Amazing. I love him so much and I'm so happy he's talking to Demetri again"

Jules laughed and nodded "well I'm happy you're happy"

"How are you? Have you met any lucky guys...or maybe girls?" Freya asked.

Jules sighed "no I haven't. But I feel so single is depressing"

"You'll find someone...I know you'll. If you don't then people are crazy" Allison joined the conversation.

Jules looked at Allison in awe "oh my god ally! Thank you so much!"

"Do you have someone Allison?" Freya asked teasingly.

Allison laughed and shook her head "no I sadly don't. Hopefully, she's out there somewhere"

Freya nodded in agreement "yes! Hopefully, you will meet her eventually"

-

Hours later she left Enzo's house and drove to Miguels.

She knocked and carmen opened "oh Hi Freya. Miguels in his room. Come in"

Freya smiled "hey carmen thank you!"

She walked in and made her way to Miguel's room.

"Hey bitch" she said jokingly.

Miguel chuckled and turned around "hey Rosieee. What are you doing here? I thought you were hanging out with, hawk?"