𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

(Hi! I missed writing about Eli and Freya so I decided to write another extra chapter! These chapters are not official so whatever happens in s4

(Hi! I missed writing about Eli and Freya so I decided to write another extra chapter! These chapters are not official so whatever happens in s4. These chapters are like imagines 😌)

"holy shit I can't believe we're here! oh my god! come on you're so slow Eli!" she ran towards the entrance to Disneyland.

let's just say Eli pulled a few strings and by that, he means he talked to his aunt and gave them v.i.p tickets to Disneyland. he wanted to surprise her on their anniversary and take her to the place she always loved going to.

they were spending two days in Disney and the other one day in universal but there was another surprise, he bought her harry styles tickets.

he had heard her say he wanted to go to the avengers' campus. they have been keeping up with the new marvel series like wandavision, Loki, the falcon, and the winter soldier, and now hawkeye.

Freya's favorite now 'hero' was Loki. ever since the first thor, she fell in love with his character. She loved Spider-man too!

so she was excited to see him on the avengers' campus.

"why can't we go to avengers campus today?"

Eli sighed "I already told you, princess"

Freya chuckled "I know but I'm literally dying to meet them hopefully Loki will be there"

she grabbed his hand and they both ran to the first ride they wanted to go first which was the Indiana Jones one.

-

after a couple of hours, they were now eating at a burger restaurant in the park.

"How funny huh?" Freya said with a smirk breaking the silence.

Eli looked at her with confusion written all over his face "what's funny?"

"Everything that happened, E. You really scared us..."

Eli looked down embarrassed "I know and I'm really sorry about that"

Freya chuckled "you know I really enjoyed our little dramatic fights...I mean everyone knows I'm better than you"

Eli smirked "yeah I mean I was scared shitless but it was hot not gonna lie"

Freya playfully rolled her eyes hiding her blush.

"Hopefully everything works out in the all valley huh?" She said changing the subject.

Eli nodded "yeah Kreese is crazy and not to mention scary"

Freya nodded "yeah gramps is the worst!"

The two teens left the park at midnight walking to their hotel.

-

The next day Freya woke up with maybe too much excitement "holy shit Eli wake your lazy ass up! We're going to avengers campus AH!"