☾16-Gramps☽

"How do you know that?"

"Well I train with him- I didn't know he was your son till today"

Johnny nodded and sighed "look my relationship with Robby is complicated. Please don't tell anyone. I will tell them just not yet"

Freya smiled and nodded "of course don't worry I just wanted to tell you- "

"Sensei, can I talk to you about something?" Miguel asked as he walked in.

"That's my queue to leave, have a great day Johnny. Miguel, I'll see you later"

-

Freya wanted some alone time so she drove over to Starbucks to drink coffee and just think about life.

She ordered a Caramel Frappe, which was her favorite. She sat down in a chair, put her earphones on, and lost herself in thought.

"Freya?"

She took her earphones off and turn in the direction of the voice to see the person who she hated the most at the moment.

She rolled her eyes "what do you want pigeon"

"I just want to talk"

"Yeah good luck about that" she laughed.

Hawk sighed "please just give me time to explain"

"Explain what Hawk? That you hurt me? Well, I don't think you need to explain anything. I saw what happened with my two eyes. Just leave it okay?"

Hawk looked down "you don't call me Eli anymore"

"Well, that's because- Eli's dead. That's a little harsh- maybe he's not dead maybe lost"

Hawk looked at her with sad eyes.

"Well if you excuse me Hades from the descendant's movie you ruined my alone time so I'm leaving"

-

Freya was now at Miyagi-Do with Daniel and Robby.

"Ever since the tournament, all I've been thinking about are ways to destroy Cobra Kai"

"Good Luck with that"

"And now you have the answer?" Robby asked.

"Yes. the answer is, we won't"

Freya smiled "thank god! Because to be honest most of my friends are in Cobra Kai and I was going to tell you that I'm not competing-"

"Cobra Kai isn't the enemy. There are no enemies" daniel continued.

"Your dad, his students, they're just like you guys and me- they've just been taught the wrong way. The goal of Miyagi-Do Karate isn't to fight them. It's to show them a different way. Right? A better way for them and everyone in The Valley"