Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Date

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with my head slightly hurts. I was covered with a blue blanket, and a manly scent surrounds my nose. I immediately checked my body if I was still wearing the same shirt I wore yesterday.

Baka ano na pala ang nangyari sa akin na hindi ko alam kasi medyo nakainom ako.

I deeply sighed when I saw that I am still wearing the same dress I wore yesterday. Inikot ko ang aking mga mata sa kwarto na tinulugan ko. I am not that drunk not to remember what happened last night. I was with Reeve, and he brings me here to his house to talk with each other finally... So, I know that it is his house.

I also know that this is his room cause I can smell his scent. Inayos ko ang aking buhok na paniguradong buhaghag ito pagkatapos ay inayos ko ang kaniyang kama.

His bedroom screams manliness, just like the way he is. His room is a combination of white, blue, and black. There's a blue colored paneled backdrop behind his headboard to add a splash of color to his room.

His ceiling is similar to the typical top that I used to watch on the dramas, white and its interiors were black. He also has a rug mat under his bed to give an accent to his room. Like his room's color is its rug color, the combination of blue, black, and gray.

My eyes roam around to his large bedroom. Mayroong bathroom at walk-in closet. Pero hindi masyadong maraming gamit sa kaniyang kwarto. Just his wooden bed with three small chairs on the bottom of the bed and two bedside tables, his study table, and mini bookshelves are near its window. It was also neat and clean, just like the way he is.

Alam ko naman na matalinong tao si Reeve at mahilig siyang magbasa, but the books on his bookshelves were too many to count.

Nilapitan ko ang mga mini bookshelves niya at napamangha ako na halos lahat ng mga libro niya ay tungkol sa science. I even saw some advanced books about medicines cause my mom has those kinds of books also.

Wow... he reads all of this? He is so passionate about becoming a doctor, huh. We're still college, but he's having his advanced reading about becoming a doctor na.. Kaya pala minsan puyat siyang pumupunta sa paaralan dahil nagbabasa siya nito?

Near his study table, my eyes caught a familiar picture, and I was about to go there when the door suddenly opens at iniluwa nito si Reeve suot ang cardigan shorts at simpleng tee-shirt. He's fresh from a bath cause his hair is a bit damped, and even though we're not that close, I can sense his scent right from where I stand.

He was leaning on the door while his arms were crossed and smiled widely at me.

Damn.... Ba't ang gwapo niya?

"You're awake now," he said, smiling. My eyes were locked on his face for a second, and I can't seem to move, or it was just me who doesn't want to move, for I was to focus watching his gorgeous face.

"Hey, stop staring... pahalata ka masyado," he snapped in front of me making me jump on my position.

Hindi ko man lang namalayan na nasa harapan ko na siya dahil sa busy ako sa paninitig sa kaniyang mukha.

Alam ko naman na gwapo siya, pero bakit mas lalo pa siyang guma-gwapo sa bawat pagdaan ng araw?

"H-huh?" na uutal kong tugon sa kaniya. I looked away when I felt that my blood was rushing upon my face. The air conditioner was on, but I felt the hot sensation burning on my cheeks.

Grabe... Napakatanga mo talaga, Henzy. Ilang ulit ka pa ba niya mahuhuli na nakatingin sa kaniya ng matagal.

He grinned when he saw how my face reddened. Lumapit siya sa akin nang nakangisi at tumayo sa harapan ko. Given our height differences, I need to look up for me to see his face.