Author's Note

I would like to say thank you to everyone who supported this story. To my friends, internet friends and waynes we have finally reach the end. Thank you for always patiently waiting for my update and for loving Henzy and Reeve story. They will surely miss you!

Thank you for the support that you've showered upon me! Now that this story has come to an end I hope you somehow learn some lesson about it.

And as an author of this story I do really wish you all happiness and in someone else's arm you also find the love that you deserved.

To Luvexx fiorifromwest conteuseconqueror

yourloveseeker FayeSalas1 XINtaa dayangennaid Queen_Loreen thank you so much! You were there from the start to support me.

To ate lynceno thank you for your kind words and encourangement ate I finally reached the end of my story.

To theservantqueen xxialej seanayasm queenrhjylns ZiaRaegan you ar part of this achievement! Thank you so much for the support!

To ate doc mddiaries thank you for your guidance upon writing this story ate! i love u!

to MsKindGirl ate! Thank you so much! A year ago I was just asking how to write and today I completed a story already! Thank you for being one of my inspiration ate!

and lastly to my Waynes, I will always love you guys! Thank you so much! Hope to see you on the second installment of Med series 2!

NEXT: PAINFUL SCARS (MED SERIES 2)