𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗋

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ sweetheart i am sorry to tell you thatyour uncle sirius has escaped azkaban ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ sweetheart i am sorry to tell you that
your uncle sirius has escaped azkaban ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

Celeste Black sat at the roof of her house watching the stars in wonder. Eyes glowing in innocence and awe. She was a strange child in so many ways.

For one thing, she didn't mind the summer holidays. The Black enjoyed doing homework but as soon as she finished, Celeste played the piano until Arabella Figgs, her guardian told her to stop because the cats were sleeping.

In two weeks she'll be going to the place she called home. Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her third year of education.

"Tomorrow you'll head to Leaky Cauldron and stay there for a few days...an old friend of mine needs my help." Arabella Figgs announced.

Arabella Figgs was a squib who had four cats. The woman-owned a pet store downtown Little Whinging. She raised Celeste Black her whole life ever since she was dropped off at her doorstep.

The Black turned her head to see Arabella Figgs sitting beside the brunette. "Before I go...there's something I need to tell you. About your father's side of the family."

Although the Black didn't know anything about her parents ( ━━ mostly stories about mother and not about her father ) she was surprised that Arabella would bring up Regulus.

Celeste's ears perked up at that and snapped her head at Ms. Figgs sharp features.

"Your Uncle...Sirius Black is on the loose. Minister Fudge believes he will be targeting Harry but especially you." Arabella continued, eyes swarming in guilt.

Celeste sighed tiredly, "Which is why you want me to go to Leaky Cauldron. I'll be safe there...but I don't want to leave you so soon."

Arabella's face decorate a look of melancholy, "I'm so sorry that I can't protect you, I am a squib Cece━━"

"You are so much more than that!" Celeste interrupted. She despised how little Arabella thought of herself.

The Figgs woman wiped her tears with the pads of her hand and sniffled, "The Knight Bus will be here any moment. Your bags are already packed. I figured you'd argue with me on this but realize I'm doing this for your protection and own good."

That's how Celeste Black found herself sitting alone at the front of the bus wearing a terrified expression at the driver. Suddenly the doors abruptly open to reveal Harry Potter dizzily stepping on board.