𝟬𝟱𝟭. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛  the first Christmas with the family ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟭 ╱ / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛  the first Christmas with the family ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟭 ╱ / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

"That was low Andromeda," Remus appeared on the doorsteps of the Tonks household with a not-so amused expression. Ted Tonks was laughing the entire time and knew how much they wanted to spend time with Celeste. 

This was her first Christmas with them after all. But this time, it was with her family

Celeste already placed her trunk and other things in the room. She brought back photos of what Colin Creevy took at the Yule Ball. Andromeda was glad she put the dress into use and that everything worked out perfectly. 

"It's not my fault Remus, you are just too slow. Besides, you two were wrapped up in scaring Cedric. As I said, he's not like Amos Diggory, he's like his mother which thanks, Salazar...."

Everyone knew how much of a player he was. Almost like Sirius Black but yet his heart fell in love with Sophia Fawley who became disowned for being a Hufflepuff and marrying a Halfblood. 

Ted rolled his eyes and went to put his coat away, "Shouldn't Dora be home yet? 

On cue, the fire lit, and Nymphadora Tonks stepped out wearing a cast but sported a wide grin. Next to her was Alastor Moody. 

Andromeda wore a worried look, "Nymphie what happened to your arm?" 

"Relax mum, I'm fine." Nymphadora assured, "It's just a scratch. Should be healed by tomorrow after paying a brief visit at St. Mungos." 

This made her aunt relax and Celeste made her way over to hug her cousin, "Nymphie I missed you!"

"I missed you too Cece, I heard that you got a boyfriend now, how could you do this? I thought I was supposed to get a boyfriend before you?" Nymphadora discreetly winked over at Remus who tried to hide the blush on his cheeks. 

Celeste looked at her aunt, "Did you tell everybody you know?"

Ted shook his head at his wife's sheepish smile, "She's just excited for you that's all. You are a lot like your dad, Regulus has always been a laid-back person and keeps things to himself. Yet the truth always manages to slip out somehow."

A ripple of warmth filled her heart knowing something about her dad. Yet she felt a twinge of resentment toward him. Andy noticed this and couldn't help but feel sad. 

Remus put on an apron and immediately began working on a fresh batch of cookies, "In case you don't know Celeste, she's bad at baking─I wouldn't trust that."  

"I am not a horrible baker!" Andromeda retorted in offense but when Ted didn't back her up, one glare seemed to make him agree to her quickly. 

Celeste decided to distract herself by grabbing Moody's coat. "Sorry about them,  they just want to go all out because..."

"It's your first Christmas with them." Alastor finished and Celeste gave him a strained smile, "Do you want anything to drink? I imagine this is going to be a long night considering these two are trying to have a sweets bake-off." 

"Tonks insisted I come for Christmas Eve dinner that's all, I have my own drink with me. Thought you'd be staying at Hogwarts?"

"Well, I'm ignoring a certain green-eyed git right now."

Moody let out a snort. "That explains why I saw Potter sulking the moment I left for the train. Seemed to be lookin' for ya."

"He's....he's a character for sure."

Suddenly he wants to talk to her now? After weeks of avoiding her like a plague!

Celeste walked away after excusing herself to go help Remus bake Christmas cookies, leaving Alastor Moody or Barty Crouch Jr, staring right after her with a flicker of fondness. Each time he had a conversation with her, she acted like Reyna yet it was her sharp tongue that made him boil in anger. 

That most certainly belonged to Regulus. Barty may have hated him and he tried so hard to despise that little girl except he couldn't. She was Reyna's child too and that was something Snape didn't understand.  

A bark made Celeste grin and turn around to see her Sirius as Snuffles. Immediately she dropped down to pet his dark pelt. "Snuffles I missed you!"

She was glad that her family was here, but deep down she wished Harry was here. He deserved to have a good Christmas dinner with Sirius. After all, he's Sirius' godson. But the Potter boy decided to stay at Hogwarts, seeing as once Christmas is over, he wanted to focus on the second task. 

Celeste told him of what happened at the Yule Ball and Snuffles growled. Remus shared a knowing look with his friend and sighed, knowing if Harry was anything like James and Lily, they were stubborn. 

"Boys are stupid kiddo, eventually you two will make up. The question is, are you just going to wait for it to happen, or are you going to confront him?"

"How am I supposed to make him listen?"

"I was the peacemaker of the group so I would lock them in a classroom and come back an hour later," Remus suggested and this made Celeste slightly smile. 

Remus placed the cookies inside the stove and sets them on the timer, "Eventually you two will have to talk. The two of you grew up together, a friendship like that doesn't go out the window."

authors note

hi guys! it's been a while since I've updated but if you haven't noticed. "DEATH DO US PART" got deleted a couple days ago and I had to make room to recreate it.