𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗉

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ i hope black finds me

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ i hope black finds me...cause when he does,
i'll kill him myself . . . ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

"Ow!"

"Sorry,"

Celeste tried to dab ointment cream Madam Pomfrey made for the Potter who was assigned bed rest for the rest of the weekend. He didn't necessarily argue or complain, but he was sulking over the loss of his broom.

"I'll buy you a new one." Celeste said, "I'm rich to the point where I just found out that I have other vaults that belonged to my parents. A couple of coins over a new broomstick is no big deal to me."

The Black was never to flaunt over her riches, but she'll use her money on purposeful things to make others around her happy. Celeste was taught by Arabella to always be careful about what to spend.

"It's honestly fine," said Harry. Madam Pomfrey knew that it was no use sending Celeste away.

For Sirius Black, James Potter, and Reyna Black were the same when it comes to Remus Lupin.

"Harry...we both saw the Grim...we can't hide this any longer."

"It's not a big deal." Harry shrugged.

Celeste was still over her head over the fact that the unknown screams were none other than both their mothers.

Everyone told them that Dementors were horrible but no one has collapsed to hear echoes in their heads of their dying parents.

"I can't believe we didn't realize it sooner..." Celeste sat on Harry's bed with dark circles still under her eyes. She found it hard to sleep knowing that if she did, the sounds of her mother's scream will come back to her mind.

"...do you think they suffered?" asked Harry meekly. The truth is he wanted to forget what he heard but the sound of his mother's voice would leave him wide-eyed and unable to fall asleep as well.

Black shrugged, also wondering the same question. She didn't know. "Our parents died to protect us....I'm sure they are at peace now. At least we have each other."

Harry pulled her in an embrace that the girl gladly accepted.

"Can't you use your charmspeak to get out of here?" asked Harry grumbling. Celeste laughed and shook her head.

"It doesn't work like that Harry, I don't want to get expelled."

On Monday, Malfoy seemed to be celebrating Gryffindor's defeat.

"Git," Celeste muttered and levitated her pumpkin juice and poured it over Draco.

"Ah! What the hell!?"