𝟬𝟱𝟰. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗓𝗄𝖺𝖻𝖺𝗇

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪↳ ❛  there's so much more into life than you know❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟰

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ there's so much more into life than you know❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟰. / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

Celeste got the chance to give out her gifts to Dobby and Winky.

Dobby was so thankful for the new coat and the new sweaters. As for Winky, she got the same thing as well.

She was glad to see her gifts making Winky slightly better, knowing how much she missed working for Crouch. Celeste could never understand why she'd ever want to go back to that brute.

Judging by what Sirius said about Barty Crouch, he seemed like a real arse that never spent any time at home with his ex ─ deceased ─ wife and son.

"Winky, living as a free elf isn't such a good thing? Imagine all the things life has to offer. I should take you to my house sometime during the break. Uncle Ted makes the best food. Though Uncle Remus probably is the best baker...Aunt Andy burns things..."

Winky sniffled and wiped her tears away, "What's there to live Miss Black?"

"Finding people who help you live on. I mean Dobby seems like a great friend to you. Have you made any other friends?"

"Well...Winky has another friend, but she doesn't work here."

Celeste tilted her head questionable, "Who is it?"

"Dorota."

𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚

The Witch Weekly has certainly caused trouble for not only Celeste but Hermione as well.

Apparently, Hermione was pissed at Skeeter and Celeste couldn't blame her. Now the woman wrote a nasty article about her.

For Celeste, it was more like blasting her love life out in the open. Whenever Cedric and her would go on dates or be seen holding hands.

Cedric didn't like how people would be so invested in their relationship. But the love he held for the Black pushed away his annoyance.

"I can't wait for all this tournament stuff to be over. Maybe things will go back to normal." Cedric said.

They were sitting in the library cramming for exams. Just because there was a tournament going on, didn't mean Professor's wanted their students to slack off.

"Tell me about it, no more Rita Skeeter walking the grounds. I wonder if she's an animagus."

"What makes you say that?" Cedric asked, setting his quill down. "She would've been registered.

"How else does she get around without being noticed?" Celeste stated as matter of fact.

Cedric shrugged, "I always thought it would be Parkinson blabbering on about you. I'm starting to think she has a crush on you darling."

"I mean who wouldn't?" she smirked. Ever since the party last year she just knew that Pansy had been embarrassed ever since.

She's seen the way Pansy looked at her while she was holding hands with Cedric as they walked by.

"I mean you are the most gorgeous person I met and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you," Cedric murmured. To him, he felt so lucky that someone so beautiful and caring was his girlfriend. She understood that despite having to hold up the reputation of being a Perfect, Quidditch Captain, and now Hogwart's Champion, that he too struggled and was just human. Something that his parents ( more so his dad Amos ) didn't understand. But Cedric knew his father meant well.

It was the same for Celeste, she was a part of the Slytherin Quidditch team ( now back again ) and The Girl Who Lived. Cedric understood how she hated all the attention she received from the Wizarding World because it was just a constant reminder of what she had lost that night on Halloween.

"That's where you are wrong," Celeste smiled and held his hand, "You do deserve me and I'll always think you are enough."

It's me that doesn't deserve you

𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚

Meanwhile in the middle of nowhere in the North Sea was a deranged woman locked in a cell alongside her husband and brother-in-law.

Bellatrix was only allowed letters from family and close relatives and the only person who wrote to her was Narcissa. Her parents Druella a year after she was locked up. Cygnus became sick three years later and joined the graves of her fallen relatives.

Of course, her blood traitor sister Andromeda played housewife to the mudblood and produced a little half-blood spawn. She refused to hold any ounce of love for her.

"Quit staring at the letter like it's a howler and open it already," complained Rabastan. He already opened his letter from Lucius.

Rodolphus watched his wife stare at the letter nervously but gave a cold glare at Rabastan as she opened it with her index finger, "Shut up you fools."

He held his hands out defensively, "I didn't say anything, you know how Rab can be. Even after all these years he's still an annoying piece of shit."

Bellatrix finally unfolded the piece of parchment and read for the Lestrange brothers to hear as well.

Dearest Bellatrix, Rodolphus, and Rabastan.

As the years went by I knew you wanted to know much more about our lost family member. You know how much it pains me to write about her, but now I have some information regarding our niece Celeste.

She's real Bella, and she's so much like Regulus. Now I know it seems like you hate him but I know you, Bella. You could never hate family. No matter if they are on different sides.

When Sirius broke out of Azkaban, Amelia Bones felt worried about the danger she might possibly be in when he's still on the loose. The Minister is quite an idiot as you know, Sirius would never hurt her.

Unfortunately, Reyna was quite smart. She made a very clever will and now Celeste lives with Andromeda.

Lucius isn't so happy about it. But on the bright side, Celeste finally gave us a chance after some convincing.

I have a picture of when she visited the Malfoy manor the first time attached below.

Whatever you do, you must make sure Jasper doesn't hold of this. I can imagine that he's still angry after these years of what she did to him.

Bellatrix shakily detached the letter from the letter and pursed her lips. Her heart pounded in her chest, mind racing with millions of thoughts, "She's real."

Rodolphus snatched the picture and let out a small gasp, "Holy shit she's the female version of both her parents. I can't tell who she looks like."

"She's got the devil in her eye, that's all Regulus," Rabastan commented, his heart aching at the little girl in the picture embracing Narcissa's son.

"I can imagine Lucius' brat being a pain in the ass."

Bellatrix for the first time in many years made a genuine smile.

Her little star was finally back.

authors note

Hi guys! I figured I'd add a little something special to this chapter. I know some of you are curious about what's going on in Azkaban.