𝟬𝟰𝟮. 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗉𝗍 𝟣. & 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ i didn't put my name in the cup ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟮 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ i didn't put my name in the cup ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟮 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

*.✩ ゚POST WAR: 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟗

"Oh, Lily I didn't realize how much fun this might be." Reyna cradled her baby bump. They watched in amusement as James and Sirius tried to set up the cribs for the newest family members of their small family they had left.

James lost his parents, Lily's parents died from Death Eaters, and lastly, Sirius lost his fiance Marlene McKinnon. Remus was on the verge of falling apart.

The only thing that managed to lift their spirits is that Lily Potter and Reyna Black are pregnant.

"Sirius you are going to break ── "

"Shut up Prongs and hand me the hammer."

The boys insisted they would crib the muggle by hand. Reyna thought the whole ordeal was quite hilarious.

"Godric, these buffoons are going to destroy it. Can't you wave your wand and do something while I go to start dinner?"

Reyna chuckled and gestured for her to go. She lifted up her wand and with the flick of her wand, the cribs magically set up on their own. Sirius and James voiced their complaints.

"Rey!"

"I was getting the hang of it, what are you doing?!"

Reyna scoffed and folded her arms, her pregnant belly obviously showing which made her mildly intimidating to the boys. Ever since she got knocked up by her 'dead' husband they've looked at her like she was about to explode.

She wasn't even sure if he was dead or alive. Rafael seems to be missing as well.

The boys acted carefully around her, knowing how much it hurt her to lose her best friend and husband.