𝟬𝟱𝟮. 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ what the fuck did you two do now? ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟮 / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ what the fuck did you two do now? ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟮 / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

"Miss Black, the Headmaster would like me to escort you to his office." 

"Holy shit!" Theo Nott almost fell out of his seat when he felt the presence of his Head House. Neighboring students either snickered or laughed at the misfortunate boy. Blaise looked at his best friend in fear for his life. 

As for Celeste, she was also startled at his presence. 

"Alright, what did I do this time?" Celeste said tiredly like this was a routine. Which seemed like it was because Snape tried to make her life miserable in his class but also outside seeing as he is the Head of Slytherin. "If this is about the pile of presents behind me blame Aunt Cissy."

Since Celeste couldn't visit the Malfoys for Christmas Narcissa took it upon herself to send her Christmas presents that were from her and Lucius. 

"Five points Nott for such language."

"Like anybody cares about that these days...Professor Lupin didn't." Theo grumbled and Professor Snape's right eye twitched at the mention of Remus.

Before their Professor could blow a fuse she was already getting up from her seat. Her presents levitated into her extendable charmed bag so she'll unwrap and deal with them later. 

Why was she being called to the Headmaster's office?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Have you seen Celeste anywhere?" Cedric asked his girlfriend's best friends Blaise and Theo. They shook their head and gestured over to where Snape was in the stands with the other staff. 

"No idea, last time we saw her was with Snape. Apparently got sent to the Headmasters. Strangely Granger and Weasley did too. Reckon something happened and Celeste got dragged into their mess?" Theo questioned. 

The second task was about to start soon and Celeste promised to be there and she never breaks any of her promises. 

Cedric frowned and thanked the boys and left to where the judges are. They waited a while for Harry to arrive, which he did. Apparently, everyone knows of the second task now. And that it involves actual people as prizes. 

"Well, all our champions are ready for the second task, which will start on my whistle. They have precisely an hour to recover what has been taken from them. On the count of three, then. One...two...three!"