𝟬𝟯𝟵. 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗎𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ i'll be your biggest supporter ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟵 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ i'll be your biggest supporter ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟵 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

*NOTE: I made a new gif set that I would appreciate you guys checking it out. I'm going to post it at the end of the chapter just in case I run out of space.

There were whispers that erupted in the crowd when Viktor Krum came into view. Ron had a hard time keeping it together and Hermione seemed to be reprimanding him like he was a child.

"He's not that good looking." huffed Theo with arms crossed. He felt jealous that most of the girl population was fawning over Viktor like he was a saint.

"Are you jealous Theo? I don't think you need to worry because he seems to be eying Mione," she smirked when Hermione rolled her eyes at the eye contact between her and Krum.

Blaise cracked a grin, "Weasley is going to flip."

He knew that Ron was an oblivious fellow that wasn't aware that maybe he liked Hermione more than a friend.

Dumstrang's students sat at the Slytherin table and Draco was looking over at the Gryffindor table to see Ron seething in utter envy.

"So are any of you going to sign up for the competition?" asked a Dumstrang with a thick accent. Some were trying to grasp the words to understand them but Celeste was the one to answer.

"No . . . I rather like to keep my limbs." Celeste answered.

Many nodded their heads in agreement. Why put a name in a cup where you are faced with many challenges that could get you killed?

"I heard Diggory is putting his name in. Who's going to take one for the team?" smirked Terrance and many turned to look at her.

"She's right. I want Slytherin to have some glory this year since Potter is out of the picture this year . . . Hopefully. And Celeste isn't seventeen yet ─"

"Like I was going to sign up in the first place," Celeste stated in annoyance.

Heads turned to Diana, who smirked. "I'm signing up. I heard Angelina is too so if I get it then it will make her furious."

"That's the only reason?"

"I need the money to move out." Diana shrugged and some who knew her smiled sadly. Knowing that she lived in a house that disliked Slytherins. And being a Slytherin in a Gryffindor family made her feel like an outcast.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and ─ most particularly ─ guests," said Dumbledore beaming around the foreign students. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."