𝟬𝟯𝟳. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗌

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ so this is the curse that killed her mother ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟳 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ so this is the curse that killed her mother ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟳 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

Celeste's days back have been pleasant.

Except when it came to Potion's class with Professor Snape.

Severus Snape seemed to have gained new levels of vindictiveness over the summer. He started off by giving Neville detention right off the bat.

Neville was on the verge of collapsing due to his nervousness and fear of the Potion Master.

"I hate him. I really hate him. I want to shove his greasy head into this cauldron and burn his annoying face off." Celeste seethed quietly, stirring her Potion. How dare he treat Neville that way?

"Unless you want to land a detention baby cousin I suggest you pipe down." Draco chuckled quietly at her threats towards his Snape.

Celeste scoffed, "I can't believe he's your godfather."

"Hey, at least he's better than Aunt Bella."

"Bellatrix is your godmother? You poor thing." Celeste uttered a little nudge from Draco.

When arriving into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom she spotted Neville alone looking over his Herbology textbook and decided to sit next to him.

"Hey Nev, are you feeling okay after what happened in Potions?"

Neville smiled, "I'm fine, I mean he's always picked on me before so it's nothing new."

Celeste's heart clenched at his words. "I'm so sorry Nev. He's nothing but a git."

By now everyone entered the classroom and took their seats. Professor Moody walked into class and told them to put away their books.

She gladly put away her books raising a brow at him questionably.

"Right then," he said when the last person had declared themselves present. "I've had a letter from Professor Lupin about this class. Seems you've had a pretty thorough grounding in tackling Dark creatures ── you've covered boggarts, Red Caps, hinkypunks, grindylows, Kappas, and werewolves, is that right?"

There was a general murmur of assent.

"But you are being ── very behind ── on dealing with curses," said Moody. "So I'm here to bring you up to scratch on what wizards can do to each other. I've got one year to teach you how to deal with Dark ──"

"What, aren't you staying?" Ron blurted.

His magical eye stared at Ron and smiled, "You'll be Arthur Weasley's son, eh?" Moody said. "Your father got me out of a very tight corner a few days ago...yeah, I'm staying just one year. Special favor to Dumbledore...one year, and then back to my quiet retirement."