𝟬𝟰𝟭. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗉

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ i didn't put my name in the cup ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ i didn't put my name in the cup ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟭 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

Celeste Black didn't know what to think of the turn of events. She was waiting patiently for an explanation.

For every hour, minute, and second, she didn't think Harry would put his name in the Goblet. They've known each other for years long before they discovered their magic.

So when Professor Snape summoned her to his office that night she sat across his desk staring at the Earl Grey tea, Celeste didn't pick it up to take a sip.

"Harry didn't put his name in the cup nor did I put his name in the cup," Celeste said bluntly. "And if you think that tricking me with drinking your Veritaserum think again."

Professor Snape smirked and folded his arms, "Impressive."

She merely raised a brow and pushed the tea away. "Please don't let Harry participate. I'll gladly take the championship instead!" she pleaded.

A hint of anger shined his coal eyes, "You would sacrifice yourself for Potter?"

"He's my best friend!"

"Stupid girl, he has no choice but to participate anyway because of the rules."

Celeste fumed and stood up from her chair, "Is there anything else you want from me other than treating me like garbage?"

She went out the door only for Snape to stop her, "Stay away from Karkaroff. Moody told me that he had a run-in with you . . . he was a follower of the Dark Lord."

Back in the day, there were only a few times he worked with him. Including Regulus Black.

"I know, Draco told me, but wasn't he cleared?" Celeste replied and left the man sitting in his dungeon office alone. "Now excuse me, I have a pack of friends I need to find ─"

"It's past curfew. Surely you aren't going to see those imbeciles." Severus stated judging.

Celeste's eyes turned to slits, "I know better than to sneak out ─ ( a lie ). I meant Blaise and Theo. They're probably going to march in here and get me out ─"

The door swung open to reveal Blaise and Theo.

"Professor Celeste didn't put Potter's name in the cup! She was hanging out with us."

"Yeah please don't shift the blame ─"

"My father will hear ─"

Severus glared at the two and slammed his teacup on the wooden table. "I know she didn't, honestly you two ever knock? And Mr. Malfoy, not everything is resolved to end up mailing home to your father. What are you, five?"