𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗈𝗋 𝗃 𝗅𝗎𝗉𝗂𝗇

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ why did the train just stop? ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ why did the train just stop? ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

Everyone woke up the next morning in the same bed as Ginny, both of them decided to room together last night.

She made sure their luggage was packed and ready to go before she brought them downstairs with Leo the cat trailed after the brunette, purring for her owner's attention.

"I forgot about Ron." Ginny sighed and looked at the door where snores could be heard. Both girls rolled their eyes at the Weasley's loud noise.

Suddenly, it was like Ginny's annoyance washed away when she thought of an idea to wake up her older brother.

Celeste blinked in surprise but slowly smirked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Ginny?"

The girl toothily grinned and motioned her to follow towards the bathroom and begin their little prank on Ron.

Let's just say Ron woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Ginny and Celeste later sat at the table with their friends. Arthur was reading the daily prophet.

"How was your night dear?" Molly asked, knowing how Sirius Black's escape has been on the Slytherin. The mother of the Weasley clan was quite worried for the girl. Celeste Black may not be her biological parent but she might as well be one of her own!

( along with Harry of course )

"I'm fine Mrs. Weasley. Though I don't think Ron is." Celeste replied, feigning innocence, and nibbled on her bacon. Ginny snorted right beside the Black while Ron shot the two glares.

Fred and George exchanged grins at the sour expression on their little brother's face.

"That wasn't funny!"

"Oh come off it Ron, it was quite hilarious!" Fred boasted.

"It's what he gets for not waking up early." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Never mess with the twisted sisters," George murmured, narrowing his eyes at Celeste, Ginny, and Hermione.

The trip to King's cross was quiet. Arthur wasn't joking about the cars escorting them to the station.

Celeste and Hermione walked through the barrier along with Ginny who trailed behind them.

Percy was already making his way towards Penelope and Celeste darted around to look for Molly Weasley as the woman passed each Weasley and the other three sandwiches.

"Oh, Celeste please take after yourself. Please don't worry about the rumors. Be safe and healthy."

Celeste remembered last year. Everyone at school assumed she and Harry were the Heirs of Slytherin.