𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸 ↳ ❛ he's broken into the castle ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ he's broken into the castle ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

In no time Defense Against the Dark Arts became everyone's favorite class. Celeste sometimes noticed how Remus would send sorrowful looks towards her and Harry's way.

Only Draco seemed to have a problem with it which made Celeste find it hard to believe. He would make fun of his patched robes.

However, Draco shut his mouth after her comment one day in Professor Lupin's class. "Shut up, in case you have forgotten but not anyone wants to spend money on expensive robes." she snapped. "What matters is the person and not judging people by what they wear."

She shot Remus a sweet smile which the man returned. Celeste could've sworn Ron wanted to leap over his seat and squeeze the life out of the brunette.

Nobody seemed to care that his robes were patched and frayed.

His next few lessons were interesting at first. After the Boggarts, they studied the Red Caps, nasty little goblin-like creatures that lurked wherever there had been bloodshed: in the dungeons of the castles and the potholes of the deserted battlefields, waiting to bludgeon those who had gotten lost. From Red Caps they moved onto Kappas, creepy little water dwellers.

Overall, Celeste has been so invested in this class.

Celeste had grown to dislike Professor Trelawney's class ever since she found out her little fate from a couple of tea leaves.

Not to mention Parvarti and Lavender have been getting on her nerves.

"Hey!" Celeste snapped at them one time when she was working in class. "I'm right here so quit talking like I'm about to be on my deathbed soon."

Lavender's cheeks flushed at the many eyeballs staring at them and sent the girl a frightened look.

Nobody really liked Care of Magical Creatures except Celeste.

( Which everyone found her crazy )

"Why would anyone bother watching after them?" Ron commented after poking lettuce down a flobberworm's throat.

"Relax Ronald, it's all about nature ─"

"If you say nature one more time, I will punch your face." Ron deadpanned, earning a glare from Harry as if he was trying to say, 'go ahead and try'.

Quidditch season was on and Celeste was so excited now that she got her original position back from Draco.

Lucius Malfoy must've heard about his niece was a marvelous Seeker and decided after watching his son play, that maybe his son was only cut out to be a Chaser instead.