𝟬𝟲𝟲. the ministries denials

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - ◦'𖥸'◦ - 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ↳ ❛ deny deny deny ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟲𝟲

↳ ❛ deny deny deny ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟲𝟲. / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After the whole fiasco with Molly and Sirius, the two childhood friends finally got right to the point. 

"Where's Voldemort? What's he doing? I've been trying to watch the muggle news," he said, ignoring the shudders and winces at the name. 

Celeste rolled her eyes, 'Fucking pussies the lot of em'." 

"And there hasn't been anything that looks like him yet, no funny deaths or anything ─"

Celeste leaned back in her chair as Remus has to hold her in place so she wouldn't fall back, "He's holding back right now, isn't he? There haven't been any deaths yet because he's waiting for the right moment to strike." 

Her uncle shot her a smirk and peered over at Remus pridefully at his adorable niece's remarkable mind, "That's because there haven't been any suspicious deaths yet. I mean as far as we know anyway...and we know quite a lot." 

"More than he thinks we do anything," said Remus. 

"How come he's stopped killing people?" Harry asked. he knew that Voldemort murdered more than once in the last year alone.

"Because he doesn't want to draw attention to himself at the moment," said Sirius. "It would be dangerous for him His comeback didn't come off quite the way he wanted to you see. He messed it up." 

"Or rather how you two messed it up for him," said Remus with a satisfied smile. 

"You weren't supposed to survive!" said Sirius blurts out. "Well Harry saw him but Celeste you were captured by..." the man coughed as if tasted something horrid. 

Something told Celeste that Sirius absolutely loathed Barty Crouch Jr. 

"And the very last person he wanted to his return the moment he got back was Dumbledore. "And you made sure Dumbledore knew at once." 

"How has that helped?" Harry asked. 

"Are you kidding?" said Bill incredulously. "Dumbledore was the only one You Know Who was ever scared of!"

Somehow Celeste doubted that. 

"Thanks to you, Dumbledore was able to recall the Order Of Phoenix about an hour after Voldemort returned," said Sirius. 

"So what's this Order been doing?" said Harry looking around them all. 

"Working as hard as we can to make sure Voldemort can't carry out his plans," said Sirius.