𝟬𝟰𝟯. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗄

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ i just want to punch skeeter in the throat!❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟯 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ i just want to punch skeeter in the throat!❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟯 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

Celeste Black was on her way to Professor Moody's office to turn in an assignment. When she knocked once, she heard a gruff noise that meant to come in.

When she opened the door, she was surprised to see Professor Moody and Harry Potter.

Moody flashed a wide grin, "Miss Black, Ah I see you completed your homework. Well? Give it here." he thrust his hand out and Celeste placed the rolled-up parchment scrolls.

"I was just explaining to Mr. Potter that a simple spell can help him for the First Task," he said loudly.

"I thought professors weren't supposed to be helping." Celeste narrowed her eyes suspiciously. For some reason, this man tickled her off.

He chuckled, "Here's my tip for you, use a simple spell that will enable you to get what you need."

Then it clicked to her, "Holy shit, of course!"

Harry was still mildly confused to piece everything all together while Moody let out a laugh. "See! I knew you'd get it."

After all, you have your mother's smarts.

He shouldn't expect any less.

Celeste grabbed Harry's arm, "Let's go," she shot a thankful smile at Moody. "Thank you, Professor."

He watched them leave as he took a sip of his flask.

They found an empty classroom to practice in. Hermione was instructing the Charm thoroughly. "Concentrate Harry!" Celeste said.

"What d'you think I'm trying to do? A great big dragon keeps up in my head for some reason...okay try again,"

He wanted to skip Divination to keep practicing, but Hermione refused point-blank to skive off Arithmancy and there was no point in staying.

Celeste and Harry walked into Divination and sat in their spots.

"Look who decided to finally show up." Blaise mused. "Haven't seen your face at lunch. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah...I was helping Harry again."

"You barely have time for us." pouted Theo, glaring at Harry like it's his fault.

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to make you feel that way." Celeste frowned, "I'll make it up to you. Come sit with me and Hermione for the First Task?"