𝟬𝟯𝟰. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

✩˚ *·ヽ

Gif will be posted

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ move over, i want to hug her first! ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟰 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

That night everyone went to sleep in their tents at the campsite they made near the port key so then the next morning they can get out of here as soon as possible.

As soon as they used the port to transport themselves back to the Burrow she didn't expect to see two women coming into the view when they turned around the corner.

"Oh thank goodness, thank goodness!"

"I am never leaving you out of my sight again!"

"Move over Andromeda I want to hug her first!"

Mrs. Weasley, Remus Lupin, and Andromeda Black who seemed to be waiting for them at the front yard came running toward them.

Molly Weasley seemed to be wearing her bedroom slippers, face ale and strained to hold a rolled-up copy of the Prophet. Andromeda was wearing a jumper and pajama pants. Remus wore a full expression of relief.

"Arthur ─ I've been so worried ─ so worried ─"

"We heard the first thing in the morning─Ted showed up to St. Mungos and I dropped everything and went straight here."

Remus brought her into a long hug and sighed in relief. "Are you hurt?" his eyes wandered over to Harry and brought him into an embrace. "How about you Harry? Are you hurt anywhere? When I get my hands on them─ "

"No Remus I'm alright," Harry said to the worried man. The Potter could've sworn Remus was about to explode like Marge.

"No, my wand helped me immensely though," Celeste replied, she was glad that she was allowed to use magic despite being underage. "I─I encountered a Death Eater."

This seemed to have alarmed the two women as Molly let out a cry and Andromeda whimpered and stole Celeste from Remus' arms and squeezed her tightly.

"Oh, my fuckin─"

Molly sniffled and slapped Remus' shoulder, "Language Lupin." she snapped.

Remus didn't care about how he was acting. He almost lost Celeste and Harry.

Harry saw the headline: SCENES OF TERROR AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

"You're alive...thank Salzar," muttered Andromeda, eyes glistening with tears. "I was so scared...it brought back memories of when he got the daily prophet fourteen years ago with bold letters: THE POTTERS & REYNA BLACK DEAD.

To everyone's surprise, Molly seized Fred and George, pulling them both into such a tight hug that their heads banged together.

"Ouch! Mum ─ you're strangling us ─"

"I shouted at you before you left!" Mrs. Weasley said, starting to sob. "It's all I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who had got you, and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough O.W.L.s? Oh, Fred...George..."

"Molly I think they get it now," Remus stated in amusement.

"Shut it, Remus, Imagine if it was Cecily, weren't you squeezing the life out of her moments ago?!"

Remus waved his hands in surrender.

Arthur looked at his wife sadly, knowing that the twins reminded her of her brothers each day.