𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

✩˚ *·ヽ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪 ↳ ❛ it feels like home ❜︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵 ╱ ╱  🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ it feels like home ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵 ╱ ╱ 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

Saying goodbye to Arabella Figgs must've been the hardest thing she had to do in her life. This was the same woman who walked her to school and took her to the park.

The same woman wiped her tears away when she questioned why her father left her mother pregnant.

The whole time Nymphadora had her arm looped with Celeste's as they walked the path towards the cozy house. "Oh, I can't wait to show you your room! Mum's worried that you won't like it ─"

Andromeda puffed her cheeks in embarrassment as Ted laughed at his wife. "I did not! But we can change it into whatever you want," she explained to her niece.

Celeste's heart warmed at her aunt's words. "Thanks, Aunt Andy." it took her three times to get used to them and she was surprised about how opposite they were compared to the Malfoys.

She felt normal like she was before when she lived at Surrey across from Harry. Speaking of Harry her heart dropped.

He was still living at the Dursleys despite the whole Aunt Marge fiasco.

"The House is concealed with a glamour. Only magic folk can see the residence. So if you have any muggle friends that want to visit anytime..."

Celeste shook her head, "I never had any friends before Hogwarts─I went to a muggle school at the local town...but I was a bit of a loner... But I had Harry and to be honest I couldn't ask for a better best friend."

Andromeda's heart dropped a bit and had scenarios in her mind of what her life at school was like before she discovered Hogwarts.

"I feel bad that I left him behind, you see, he doesn't have the best relatives." Celeste was talking freely now, no longer feeling guarded. "They hate magic. Which is why I'm afraid that he'll be lonely over the summer."

The fear of her niece getting bullied at school ached her heart. Ted's hand reached out to intertwine with hers. He just gave her a sorrowful smile.

"I'm glad you at least had someone there for you." smiled Andromeda. She made a mental note to send him some sweets and food. "You can always visit, but I'm not sure they'll like you showing up in the fireplace."