𝟬𝟱𝟱. 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪↳ ❛ no! ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟱

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐌 - the ◦'𖥸'◦ - the 𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒯𝒲𝒪
↳ ❛ no! ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟱. / / 🏛🧺 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚃

CELESTE DIDN'T KNOW HOW SHE GOT HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, she got a note from Professor Moody saying that it was urgent. 

When she opened the door and walked in, there was an uneasy feeling settling her body to see that he was nowhere in the classroom. 

Yet for some reason, she felt a pull towards the trunk in the room that looked out of place. Celeste quietly walked over while looking around and tried opening the trunk. Once it budged open she couldn't help but let out a scream. 

Alastor Moody was tied up with chains and gagged. No doubt immobilized and whoever locked him up using a good silencing charm. 

"I─I hold on I'll get you out!"

But Alastor wasn't concerned about himself at the moment. He was screaming behind the bound gag to tell her to watch out for the imposter behind him. 

"You shouldn't have seen that sweetheart."

The Polyjuice wore off and he was about to drink some more before Celeste came but he should've known that Celeste Black was never the one to be tardy. 

"Who the hell are you ─ " Celeste had her wand out in a split second firing a spell that made Barty dodge swiftly. 

"Now Celeste, be a good girl, and let us talk about this alright?" Barty tried to sway the petrified girl to calm down.

"Bombarda!"

The shelf behind him exploded which made Barty's eyes darken, "Fine, guess we have to do this my way."

Before Celeste could make out a spell she was knocked unconscious. Celeste fell to the floor and the last thing she could see or hear was Barty picking her up and the real Alastor Moody screaming threats despite being bound.

𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚𑁍゚

MEANWHILE, WITH HARRY, he was tortured endlessly by Voldemort. His head felt slightly dizzy at each time he cursed him but Harry didn't care, because a boy was laying on the ground motionless and wide-eyed. 

Dead. 

Cedric Diggory was dead.

"Now I was promised to see the Black and De Martel Heiress tonight, where is she?" Voldemort asked with a voice that chilled Harry's bones, yet felt rage at the thought of his slimy hands touching Celeste.